aaron-xp

Headphone/Earphone Sightings

Saw a Shure E3c while on my way home on bus 171 at about 10.30pm.

That person is also using a slim Unlock(saw him calling)Jap phone which i have never seen before.

Been in train today, twice, and twice on bus too.. altogether

18 ibuds!! And a few sony canals'... And a sf5pro.... uh... no just reflection on the glass :P (old joke, i noe)

Best IEM i've seen on the road is a e2c and ck32...

My friend has uses a Shure E4C. Several people in my school have Bang and Olufsen A8... just because they're expensive <_<. One guy in my school has and E3G and 2 guys, who graduated last year, had E2Cs.

Saw a gentleman with a MS2i at Citilink. (What's next? HD6xx or DT990?)

Time was around 1405hr

Saw a girl wearing a pair of CK-32s on the train yesterday. She's very beautiful too, the kind of demure beauty that melts your heart, instead of the ah lian-ish kind of look all my NS buddies seem to go for :/

Ok, so it's only a pair of CK-32s, but the fact that she's willing to buy them off HMV or whatever shows that she's willing to upgrade over stock earphones. Incidentally, my friend and I were on the train on the way to Jaben, and we were solely tempted to kidnap her and show her that her CK-32s are only the beginning of a long journey. :D

It's interesting to see full-sized headphones on the streets. It almost seems crazy to have them on on the warm (read: hot) streets of Singapore, and walking or even commuting in the noisy train or bus isn't really the ideal location for critical listening.

Simply shows how rushed we are, as Singaporeans...

Guest Cruise

than again, some dudes may prefer e sound of headphones rather than earphones.. well, i tot its alrite if they dont mind e weight & e fact tat its not portable..

i prefer the sound of headphones, but having it on the go is weird. hardly anyone on the streets now wear a full sized headphone out, so it looks kinda out.

Guest Cruise

I wouldnt sae its upright weird.. somewat i tot SG society jus arent used to it.. reckon ppl used to wear headphones during e 70s, 80s.. even afros bringing their squarish futuristic radio set out, pressing onto their ears like cans!! haha!! fancy tat!~

I believe good headphones are meant to be enjoyed in a quiet envionment like my bedroom, not outside where too much stuff distracts you. Also wearing big headphones is just not practical in our buang weather.