aaron-xp

Headphone/Earphone Sightings

Haha. I have heard of the saying that the rich who eat a lot of bird nest will have bird nest in their saliva, never knew that the rich also had otoease as saliva. Sigh, never knew the benefits of wealth, till today...

IEMs by themselves are really rare. Altec Lanseng (correct spelling?) IEMs are rarer, due to the fact that you can't buy them off the shelve.

Of course, though, the UE10s are even rarer... :P

Somehow, I always only get to use my E5's at home....When I'am out, I'am usually with friends and won't get to wear them...Sometimes, people just keep talking to you...

yup i dont wear them all the time besides walking alone or travelling.

cos most of the time i have company.. so i'll be chatting away.

Of course, though, the UE10s are even rarer... :P

So do Voicetornic IEMs in Singapore. :D

http://www.fischer-amps.de/index.php?id=24&L=2

We could go on with the list...

Just giving that example, rather enchanted by the UE10 pros recently. If only I could win the naming competition... I can't afford it if I have to pay for it myself. -_-

saw this girl in orchard (i was in bus she was outside) wearing white PX100, and she made my head turn. then i realise she was quite pretty. wouldn't have noticed her if not for the phones, cos her dressing initially seemed cheena to me. but bcos of the phones, i felt that she wore retro with the purpose. what a fashion influence the phones can bring!

I once spotted a foreigner at sim lim wearing a pair of Grados...Didn't had a chance to move up close and see what model he was using but I felt that it was way too big and looked sorta akward...Its retro looking but the cables are simply too thick and didn't fit so well into the picture overall. Had the cables been thinner and headband narrower, it'll look more acceptable. But I guess its like sound, looks are also subjective. Like I said, to each his own. Oh, and I've spotted E4c's, E3c's as well as UM1's and ER6i's and a pair of E2c's in school before...I recommended the Shure's and UM's to my friends and they bought them... :D

I saw another radical one today. Its the new Sennheiser sports earphone range with GREEN cords. Sure looks weird and very striking. Its a guy BTW. Sennheiser should come up with a range for females, with PINK cords!

Saw on TV:

During NDP parade, I saw Kaira Kwong wearing a E1 while performing the NDP theme song. Looks good on her as the colour matches her. But thats normal.......

Last weekend at the F1 race shown 'live', I saw Felipe Messa (Ferrari driver) pop something into his mouth, few secs later, he took it out and pop them into his ear! OMG! Its his custom made race earphones! I saw braided cords running down from both his ears. He gave them a few good licks before inserting them. :o:yuck:

haha... those f1 driver need gd isolation to chat wif team as it very noisy on the track wif the engine sound... Kaira Kwong E1, i believe belongs to mediacorp... mediacorp uses those E1...