aaron-xp

Headphone/Earphone Sightings

generally do people wear headphones outdoors? cause it looks kinda weird ( or it's just me ). i hardly see anyone wearing a headphone around.

haha. i dont see many ( or maybe i didnt really notice ) people who wear headphones. especially those big ones and over the top of your head.

haha.. i was refering to those too. I see them in Jurong East MRT station, occassionally a few from Dover station, City Hall is quite a hot spot for music industry people and audiophiles. Bugis station? I seen many in Tampines as well. :))

If i seen other gal other then Yotiao with high end IEM i will ask her for numbers..... 4D numbers

There is one more here in SGhp, Abs0. :cans:

generally do people wear headphones outdoors? cause it looks kinda weird ( or it's just me ). i hardly see anyone wearing a headphone around.

I've seen people wearing:

Koss Sportapro

Audio Technica ES5

Grado SR60

Some big-ass Audio Technica circumaural (not the Art series) that I don't recognise. it was kinda beat-up and the model number is no longer visible. Probably a monitor, M series perhaps.

More Sennheisers than all of the above combined: PX200 mostly, PX100 sometimes, and PMX100 once.

A fair number wear clip-ons (incl myself *grin*), mostly AT or Sony stuff. Sony streetstyles also seem reasonably popular.

But i've yet to come across another KSC75 user... where are they all hiding?

I see them in Jurong East MRT station, occassionally a few from Dover station..........

Hmmmm.....it could be me, only if its a Beyer DT770pro or DT831, and between 3.30-4pm. :))

Don't think so, i haven't see Beyer around that area than my friend. Anyway, i spoted crazy people in headphones in Jurong East gym. 2 of them at the same time. One of them was on the cordless FM radio headphone? Couldn't recognise the brand or model. It's white in colour. The other was a audio technica fellow on a thread mill.

Don't they find them uncomfortable with headphones when they work-out? Very young fellows by the way. Should be around 16 or 17 years old.

no, not me, today I listened to the E4C :grin:

would be glad to meet the other lady who uses E5C and iPod 4G like me :grin:

Isn't her... :bash::P

Yeah I'm big (a kind word for overweight?) and always hang around with coiled beyer wires. Hmmm...pretty sure it's me until you mentioned the "brown" part. I'm rather fair U see. kekekeke...... I always have to do a changeover at JE en route from Raffles Place to Yew Tee.

Yeah I'm big (a kind word for overweight?) and always hang around with coiled beyer wires. Hmmm...pretty sure it's me until you mentioned the "brown" part. I'm rather fair U see. kekekeke...... I always have to do a changeover at JE en route from Raffles Place to Yew Tee.

As a dis-interested third party :rolleyes: , I can attest that mackie is not quite dark enough to be "brown". :grin: