Sign in to follow this  
Comity2006

WTS: Consus Portable Media Center 300R

IPB Image

This baby is looking for a new owner! You can do alot of stuffs with this player; Listen to your Mp3/WMA files, watch your own videos, photos, watch your downloaded videos on TV and even record your favourite TV show! Specifications:

Storage: 20GB Hardisk

Display: 3.5" TFT-LCD, 320 x 240 pixels

Battery: Lithium-ion Polymer (LIP) 2500mAh

Playback time: Video 5 hours / Audio 8.5 hours (LCD off)

Recording: NTSC: up to 720 x 480 @ 30fps

PAL: up to 720 x 576 @ 25fps

Support preset time recording

Audio File Support: mp3 / WMA

Video File Support: MPEG1/2/4, AVI, Divx, Xvid

Language: English, Chinese

High Speed USB: High speed up to 480Mbit/s

For more specs, visit: http://www.consus.com.sg/productmp00001.html

Comes with following accesories: Pouch, charger, neccesary cables, stock earphones, burned Manual CD ( Coz i lost the manual.)

I didnt include the remote control coz its spoiled. The player's LCD screen protector has been peeled off and side rubber connections protector has been peeled off too coz i think it look sexier that way. Firmware already upgraded to latest version 0.921. Although there's some noticable bugs on the latest one, that you must clarify with Consus lah. Its about 3months old btw. I bought it from my friend who got it as a gift. Unfilled warranty but I guess its useless since I dont have the receipt. :)) COmes with box too. Will post some pictures soon.

The last time I checkd, PC Show June 2006 was selling it for SGD599. I'm selling this one away for SGD400(Negotiable) only

For more info or what pls email me ( Divinetic@gmail.com) or just drop me a PM

thank you

Edited by Comity2006