Sign in to follow this  
afbug

sgHeadphones Fantasy Premier League 2006-2007

Anyone interested in this? http://fantasy.premierleague.com/ I created a league for us. Anyone is welcome. :D I hope I'll not be the only one in there thou.

Code to join is: 514040-82817

This is my 2nd season playing. Little entertainment on the weekend. OH yes, I got a corny team name and shirt colour.

Edited by afbug

I'm in!

Hahaha only you and me inside. :lol: No one interested in it here.....waste my time! :ppth:

I'm in!

Hahaha only you and me inside. :lol: No one interested in it here.....waste my time! :ppth:

haha yalor seems like not much interest here :beer:

I interested!! But dunno how to play... hahhaa!!

will try will try..

Nevermind! There is always a first time. I also dunno how to play initially but will get a hang of it after 2-3 games.

i use to play.. but gt interested in another simulated F1 racing... haha

Don't talk big la. Dare not play with us, say so. :P

haha yalor seems like not much interest here :beer:

Quite surprised as here mostly guys. Surely got some watches EPL football! BTW, din see you in CS league? Another team?

i'm in!

As of now, got 4 teams in the league. I wonder who is the mystery 4th team. :unsure:

Quite surprised as here mostly guys. Surely got some watches EPL football! BTW, din see you in CS league? Another team?

This i might have missed the thread. I don't go to CS as often now. :grin:

i use to play.. but gt interested in another simulated F1 racing... haha

Don't talk big la. Dare not play with us, say so. :P

haha.. no la... my project period nxt wk finish meaing i wont be infront of com everytime.. so i'm stopping all my online games le...

joined!

:D

Welcome fellow devil! :drunk: Got 6 teams already. 8-10 will be nice.

alf amateur squad

Purple Scissors

afbug athletic

17FC

Arsenal Armed Force

Theatre Of Dreams

have joined.......

Arsenal Armed Force!!!!!!! hehez.....

ps:how to play???

Wah liew.....AAF? haha. Why not Arty?

For first timers:

This is not those 'hands on' games like console games etc. Its more like a strategy game, a little like the CM series where you select players and the PC will determine the outcome. In this game, the result or scores will be determined by those players you selected and their performance over the weekend. So its a very easy and relax game. You simply field the players you like and hope they perform over the weekend's games.

Formation is determined by the players you field. I believe you already selected those players and to change them from 4-4-2 to 4-3-3, just take off a midfielder and sub in your striker. It doen't really matter if the player is left sided or whatever, so its possible to have all 4 left backs. As long as they perform, you'll score points. eg, if your strikers score goals and defenders kept clean sheets, then you'll score big time!

Once the season starts, you'll see the league table and those points really count!

You can read more about scoring points and others at the right hand side control panel under 'help'.

Once the season starts, I'll try to update here the weekend top scorer and top 3 league position changes.

Edited by afbug

^ Haha, in case of that, I am in, with XP United...

Not too sure how this thing works, but will go for it regardless... :P