Sign in to follow this  
afbug

sgHeadphones Fantasy Premier League 2006-2007

i'm dropping :helpsmilie:

guess what, noob me didn't realise there's one free transfer every gameweek. just made 3 vital transfers, which means 8 pts deducted :cry:

Yup, got one free transfer per gameweek, not actual week. There are times where there are 2 gameweek in one actual week. Additional transfer will cost 4pts per player. But this season, you're given a transfer wildcard. It can be used if you want to overhaul your team and will not cost any pts.

BTW, I already lost approx 20+ pts to transfers liao. :lol: All done in the 1st few weeks and I also used my wildcard. :blush:

Top 3 scorers of week 5:

1. alf amateur squad - 71

2. afbug athletic - 56

3. Gunner Fc - 54

Wow alf amateur squad scored a massive 71pts and piped me to 2nd place! Well done. :))

Top 3 in the league after week 5:

1 Ballack of the World - 267

2 alf amateur squad - 257

3 afbug athletic - 255

2pts behind hmmm.........:bruce:

BTW, I already lost approx 20+ pts to transfers liao. :lol: All done in the 1st few weeks and I also used my wildcard. :blush:

You are good in playing this game..

You lost approx 20+ pts to transfers but still win so many people... :rclxms:

You are good in playing this game..

You lost approx 20+ pts to transfers but still win so many people... :rclxms:

No la. Not good at this game. This game is all about luck, predictions and a little understanding on player foam. Once you get lucky and your predictions correct, you'll win lots of pts. For eg, I noticed that Newcastle have 2 games last gameweek. So I dump Bobby Zamora and got O. Martins and hope he will score. I figuered that -4pts (I already used one free transfer on Ben Hiam) and he will play both games = +4pts, I'll break even and hope he will score. Its so lucky that he did score last Sunday.

I swap W.Bridge for Ben Hiam. I got Bridge for 4.5 and sold for 4.7 (His value was 5) so I earned 0.2. I also got Zamora for cheap and his value increased. I think Alan Pardew lost his way after West Ham signed those Argies, too many strikers so, I got rid of Zamora for a 0.2 profit.

I got Saha for 9.5. Now his value is super high. I dunno should I sell him for a profit? :unsure: I also regret not buying S. Campbell. His orginal value was 5, and now he cost 5.7. :shocking: I thought Portsmouth will not keep any cleansheet 2 games back but........now they're EPL leaders! :shocking:

If you sell players for a profit, you will see that your team value + balance in the bank will be more than your given 100M at the beginning of the season. So you got more spending power.

i had a lucky week by getting in more liv players because they are playin an additional game, and my belief that portsmouth will do well really paid off... haha... Portsmouth to win the league?!?!?!

J. Terry and W. Brown didn't play and Saha was a sub. 3 players = 1pt! What a bummer! Plus I choose wrong captain again. :P At last, Portsmouth was beaten. No more clean sheet for them. Dunno will they bounce back or not. Yesterday's game was the match of the bungs managers. :D

Top 3 scorers of week 6:

1. 17FC - 73

2. Gunner Fc - 69

3. Ballack of the World - 55

17FC and Gunner Fc scored an amazing 73 and 69 pts respectively! :shocking:

Top 3 in the league after week 6:

1. Ballack of the World - 322

2. afbug athletic - 308

3. Gunner Fc - 293

Forgot to update this week. :blush: Low pts scoring week for many. Some hit jackpot.

Top 3 scorers of week 7:

1. Ballack of the World - 47

2. Theatre Of Dreams - 44

3. afbug athletic - 40

In our league, max still less than 50 pts.

1. Ballack of the World - 365

2. afbug athletic - 344

3. Gunner Fc - 322

League position remains unchange. This week no games due to internationals.

Edited by afbug

Ole Ole Ole Ole... :party:

East Luncheon joins the fray... hopefully got chance to chase up. :whistle:

Ole Ole Ole Ole... :party:

East Luncheon joins the fray... hopefully got chance to chase up. :whistle:

Welcome to the jungle! A little late but still able to make it if you're good. :P Boy top scorer in your 1st week! :sweat:

At last, able to update the standings!

Top 3 scorers of week 8:

1. East Luncheon - 63

2. Gunner Fc - 59

3. afbug athletic -57

1. Ballack of the World - 407

2. afbug athletic - 401

3. Gunner Fc - 377

League position remains unchange.

Edited by afbug

Welcome to the jungle! A little late but still able to make it if you're good. :P Boy top scorer in your 1st week! :sweat:

At last, able to update the standings!

Top 3 scorers of week 8:

1. East Luncheon - 63

2. Gunner Fc - 59

3. afbug athletic -57

1. Ballack of the World - 407

2. afbug athletic - 401

3. Gunner Fc - 377

League position remains unchange.

Hee :) Beginners luck only... :thumbup:

Now trying to find the rules to see how to transfer players... :helpsmilie: very tough to catch up... only want to join for the fun of it.

If it isn't West Ham. :party:

Cheers.

Hee :) Beginners luck only... :thumbup:

Now trying to find the rules to see how to transfer players... :helpsmilie: very tough to catch up... only want to join for the fun of it.

If it isn't West Ham. :party:

Cheers.

I also play for fun only. :D Its not too difficult la. Every games week, you're permitted to make one transfer free. If you want to transfer say 3 players, then one is free and the other 2 will cost 4pts each, = total 8pts deducted. You will still get a free transfer the next gameweek. Thank note, its gameweek, not actual week. So lets say this week got EPL games on Wed and Sat/Sun, its considered as 2 gamesweek and not 1.

If you go on like this, you sure can catch up. I played last year and to maintain position in the table, need to score about 40-50++ pts on the average. To climb the table, its at least 60++ pts average.

My captain scored a massive 0 pts last gameweek. C. Ronaldo got rested. :bruce:

I also play for fun only. :D Its not too difficult la. Every games week, you're permitted to make one transfer free. If you want to transfer say 3 players, then one is free and the other 2 will cost 4pts each, = total 8pts deducted. You will still get a free transfer the next gameweek. Thank note, its gameweek, not actual week. So lets say this week got EPL games on Wed and Sat/Sun, its considered as 2 gamesweek and not 1.

If you go on like this, you sure can catch up. I played last year and to maintain position in the table, need to score about 40-50++ pts on the average. To climb the table, its at least 60++ pts average.

My captain scored a massive 0 pts last gameweek. C. Ronaldo got rested. :bruce:

Hi afbug,

Thx for the info and technical assistance. Guess you can be named the Technical Director of East Luncheon... :rclxms: ... but got conflict of interest hor.... :no:

I was just lucky to put T. Henry as captain which got me a massive 18pts. Not sure how they rate those pts though becos chked tt sometimes even concede no goal can be avg pts but saved 3 and conceded 2 goals can have higher?? :rclxub: Same with outfield players who scored some got less pts than those who scored.

I just hope to make it to Top 5 finish if lucky enuf. I also picked C. Ronaldo who played no part, but lucky my sub Wayne Bridge got me 6 pts i think... and i thot gary speed played well enuf but only 1 pt? :doh:

Cheers to all for a good weekend with lotsa fun and exciting EPL action. :party:

Sorry I've not been updating and posting. For the past few weeks, my notebook koed but now its fix but now my keyboard's o and p keys are spoilt and so, I face difficulty in typing this sentence. :rclxub: Have to copy and paste.

Next 3 weeks, I in Aust for ICT, so will not be posting. shhhssst! o and p keys are really impt!

Edited by afbug