zonalblitz_audio

SRS WOW Effects (Window Media Player)

Hi all,

Will anyone comment on the SRS WOW XT by the Window Media Player? Well, if you see your Window Media Player, from the Enhancement, go to the SRS WOW Effect. Then click on the 'SRS' button and it will link you to their site.

I once tried the WOW XT trial (downloadable from their site), played with the settings etc. When i tried it on music, it feels like the soundstage is very much differentiated. Which i didn't quite like it. However it seems to goes well with movies. The rich sound effects goes very nicely like the theatres.

Please share your views. Thank you!

It introduces time delay to the audio signal, thus, creating a sense of space; contributing to the term sensurround in the old days. It bodes well for video (concert/movies) but not audio in its pure form.

It sucks, i dun like it... :bash:

**************** (SRS)

i dun like any thing from windows xp except windows xp... :call:

so i install a third party software which comes wif the motherboard named Soundman and it sound quite good through my cambridge soundworks 4.1 speaker (old).

anyway is jus my comments i dun offend ppl haha :lust:

I like it when watching movies, but definitely a no-no for pure music listening.

finally play Finish the SRS of windows media player liao...

you muz tune to the right frequency that suits your speaker...

den it will be good...

I have the hardware version of the srs wow. It sounds better than the software in terms of quality and you can use it with other things other than your pc but its no good for just listening to music. It is really nice though when you are gaming or watching movies.