Sign in to follow this  
theory_87

What hp u using?

Using a 903SH as well...Waiting for either the Softbank 904SH white colour or Vodafone 904SH black....Argh...

quite alot of ppl offer 1-1 trade for mine 903sh for 904sh... but now it seems lyk 904sh is almost impossible to unlock...

Old stuff, Mitsu M900

i remember it is the first Phone in SG Market to have CCD sensors

no... ccd sensor is in since samsung v200...

Is it ? Damn ... i'm losing touch with the world

Guest joi-ful

another k600i user here.

nothing high-end, at most mid-lvl only...

zzz, Singtel offering the k608i at $98 only, damn low compared to when I first paid for it.

Using a 903SH as well...Waiting for either the Softbank 904SH white colour or Vodafone 904SH black....Argh...

quite alot of ppl offer 1-1 trade for mine 903sh for 904sh... but now it seems lyk 904sh is almost impossible to unlock...

I just bought it anyways....Will be collecting it 2pm tomorrow...Oh, btw, the unlock is out already just that its not stable and is in its infant stages...Wish me luck!

I heard some china people unlocked the 904SH.

Just got news from a guy in China who claimed that the unlocked 904sh could be used...He said that he shipped them back to China because of firmware unstability and they are working on it. I dare say all those unlocked rumours are half true because even if they can be used, its not too stable...There's pictures of 904sh being able to be used in China but then again, I wouldn't take the risk...Rather wait patiently for the unlock stable version to come out...I'am now playing with a white elephant 904sh... :bash::grin: