Sign in to follow this  
blinkme182

Ministry of Sound

Ministry of Sound Headphones

Pro DJ headphone & a tad pricey I might add. Not sure of it's availability in Spore unless the actual Ministry of Sound club in singapore carries these?

wink.gif should be targetted at the same market as the V700DJ etc from sony

sound quality wise.. have to do alot of research

nope.

I have never seen them around

i would advise against starting a MO for a pair of headphones that are relatively ex when compared to their peers, that we have no experience with, that does not come from a company reputed for hi-fi and are likely rebadged models from other brands.

yeap, I second adhoc.

blinkme, you might want to look into V700DJ if you want the headphone for dj purpose

or even the sony V6 which is around 200 dollars.

There are many other better headphones out there, don't just stick around with the MOS. Furthermore, their cans have never made any impact on the headphone world. So I guess it isn't that 'good' wink.gif

i think the v6/7506 would be a good choice. the bass goes deep and clear on them. good luck on finding them though.

yes i know that tiesto, oakenfold, van dyk, all use the v700dj, but they HAVE to use it because they are sponsored by sony.

quite a pity actually considering that the rest of their equipment is so top-notch. IIRC all of the vXXXdj line suck. this is feedback by audiophile dj's over at head-fi.

haha of course lah..

but V700DJ is not bad lah.. if can get it cheap. If pay full retail, it sucks to the core.

But I mean.. most of sony's stuffs don't have good value/performance ratio anyway(save for maybe V6, cd1700, cd3k and.. the king?)

haha..

perhaps the other thing is that v700 looks stylish.. whereas v6 is more plain

another option would be the audio technica ath-PRO5

http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/u...ath-pro5ms.html

even the frequency response curve resembles that of the v6/7506.

come to think of it, so does the design..