Sign in to follow this  
XVL23

UEs Concerns

hi all,

Read abt UEs that some are easy to have cracks at the ear piece, does anyone over here experience this?

Another Qn, with the new package and material used for Superfi5pro, Does UE SF3 also using the same metallic plastic material?

Does anyone over here possess a Clear-type SFi 3 ? is it possible to get it over here?

Interested in getting the cleartype. :P

Thks all.

The cracks in the driver happens to the First generation of UE Super.fi. The materials for driver and cables mixtures have been corrected. You may check out the thread i posted some time back for identification of the Revised version. However, you may do a 1 to 1 exchange if fault arises.

I think Super.fi 3 Studio and 5 Pro is manufactured of identical material? Correct me if i'm wrong. :)) Anyway, i think i saw the clear Super.fi 3 in Hung Brothers but limited pieces. For your information, the easiest way of identifying the Revised version is by their Lite 2 cable. You will see the entire cable coated. Lite 1 cables were only coated at the 'Memory wire'.

no problem on my 1st gen clear sf5pro.

i had problem with faulty cable, but UE was very attentive and sent me a new cable via fedex. sent on friday, and received in jakarta by monday. super service.