Sign in to follow this  
aloy

everything about anything.

Just got my pair of K81 at Stereo.... with the price... i'm very impressed by the quality of sound that K81 produce... Thanks Aron for intro the K81... initially wanted to buy K27i... but after listen to K81... haha... immediately i changed my mind...

haha. then dont burn it lo. listen to it and slowly change to even better. aron, do you add in a smartwrap/syncwrap together with the k81?

Since he got it from SE without the wrap, apparently not. Or maybe must mention to Aron first? SE only sell smartwrap not syncwrap issit? Anyway the syncwrap hole is bigger so maybe cable will be loose inside? How thick is the k81dj cable?

Aron, which would you think fit the k81 cord better, smartwrap or syncwrap? How much is the syncwrap ah? You sell the twin pack too?

Edited by norseman

i think syncwrap would be a better fit for K81dj.... the width of the cord is about 3.5mm and thickness is 2 mm....so... i think smartwarp will not do a good job.... not very sure but yesterday i DIY a smartwarp by myself... haha... using a plastic part(pp) about 3mm thick and saw it into shape, drill hole... mmnn.. works fine except the outlook not so fantastic....

i was wondering you can throw in 1 of the wraps with k81?

Oh I reckon he will, provided you thrown in a few dollars into his cash register? :doh: