Sign in to follow this  
aloy

everything about anything.

open cans doesnt seem good. your music will be out, meaning others around you can hear it. kinda awkward.

yup. use it as a reference but these references are helpful. i live in the east, so a trip down to SE will be extremely time-consuming. so only can get down when i'm real free. for the time being, i'm not.

has anybody heard of the creative sl3100? the wireless headphones? has anybody tried them before?

and also the well-known creative ep-630. there's a ep-635. is there a difference between them?

As for the wireless headphone, I don't think forumers would recommend it for anything other than convenience, wireless technology hasn't reach a stable enough stage for high speed transmissions yet, perhaps some other time.

There is no difference between the EP630 and EP635, except for the colour and neckstrap design...

hmmm... what's the difference in neckstrap?

are the quality on wireless headphones as good as normal ones?

Creative sells a bluetooth adapter and dongle which you can turn any headphone or earphone wireless for $155. So even if you like the K1000 or GS1000 or ES2 wireless, its possible.

Creative sells a bluetooth adapter and dongle which you can turn any headphone or earphone wireless for $155. So even if you like the K1000 or GS1000 or ES2 wireless, its possible.

LOL ... K1000 is really that portable ... with it's sick power requirements ... :lol:

Edited by evian_vortex

By the way, which is that? Can't seem to find it on the website.

Someone at headfi was reputed to have used a car battery for his portable rig, in order to power the K1000.

HMM ...

*Imagining carrying a giant backpack with car battery , Amps , cables and source ...*

*Imagining again ... wearing that in the MRT ... on the bus ... with kids asking : " Mummy ! Mummy ! Is that a gundam ? " , Old people thinking "Siao gin Nah / Siao Lang in the house" and others screaming "WT* is that thing ?"*

BWAHAHHAHAAHHAHHAA ...

Any way ... UM1 is a great choice for entry level IEMs ...

Edited by evian_vortex

which headphones can wind the wire up? can k81 dj do that? it increases the portability and makes it not messy at all.

and headphones are not very portable (cant put in pocket), and that's a very important factor (to me only maybe).

which headphones can wind the wire up? can k81 dj do that? it increases the portability and makes it not messy at all.

and headphones are not very portable (cant put in pocket), and that's a very important factor (to me only maybe).

Put in your pocket?!? :shocking: It's a tough one, seriously. :))

Edited by zonalblitz_audio

I read people use a Sumajin Smartwrap or a cable turtle for winding up the excess cord. Anyone know where to get in sg and what price? I saw on headfi that theory_87 have one...