Sign in to follow this  
kenshin_himura

UM1

When I have the comply tips in, I can still hear muffled noises. But when the music's on, I don't even know when people stand behind me and shout my name. :P

#1 poster:

Thought you were my classmate, he was using that (your nickname) as a psuedo-name too... :P

It really depends on the fit you are getting. Make sure your fit is good and well, do I cannot describe how a good seal is.

Another factor is the sleeves used. Usually, the soft flex (grey) and clear flex are lousier at isolating. For solely the purpose of isolation, nothing comes quite close to tri-flanges (perhaps foams/complys or customs)

#1 poster:

Thought you were my classmate, he was using that (your nickname) as a psuedo-name too... :P

It really depends on the fit you are getting. Make sure your fit is good and well, do I cannot describe how a good seal is.

Another factor is the sleeves used. Usually, the soft flex (grey) and clear flex are lousier at isolating. For solely the purpose of isolation, nothing comes quite close to tri-flanges (perhaps foams/complys or customs)

haha have been using this nick since pri sch daes.. aniway i have tried on the tri flanges but they can't seem to seal properly compared to foamies... when i tried them on i still can hear noises ard me even though the music is on.. seems as if there is no isolation.. is there ani larger sizes for bi/ tri flanges.. trying to modify bi flanges and foamries... not sure if its i s successful i tink me ear holes are large..veri large..

can i use super glue to glue biflanges and foamies together?? safe?? just checking

I mod my tri flange into bi. Doesn't go so deep, so more comfy. Also is the best seal I get after complys.

but is there ani large tri flanges.. recently tried both bi and tri flanges but too loose... just doesn't seal preperly no matter how i push them deeply into my ears

your next best bet, custom molds :P

haha i am still a student.. bo liu. guess that will have to wait.. till then is there ani other alternative? foams are not so comfy as it cause my ears to itch

U tried largest soft flex? Maybe can mod foams under the tips for better fit.

but does it deliver gd isolation.. i suppose so rite.. read in some thread abt someguy modding his flex with foams..thx aiway :))

Jaben? Yes. They will let you demo first i believe. But only if you ask nicely...

The soft flexes should be good. Comfort, ease of cleaning, and good production of bass as compared to the comply tips are a few reasons why I got them for my UM1.