Sign in to follow this  
kenshin_himura

UM1

i see thx...that realli helps.. but when u insert the triflanges.. is there a possiblity that it might hit the ear drums?? ridiculous but just wondering as my left ear canal is quite sore.....

Guest dogfight

hi, i think i'm facing the same problem as you, but the difference is that my ear canals are somewhat samll and the grey flexes that uncle wilson had provided was too big, so i went to exchange them for the smallest pair i think. now i feel that its a little small as i could put it in with very minimal ease, probably with too much ease? it doesn't isolate as well as the short complys. even though the complys are supposed to isolate better then the flexes, i still feel that is too large a difference.anyone can tell if my flexes are too small for me?

thanks =)

hey dogfight... had a similar prob when i bought a bi flanges and it was small and was rather loose no matter how i insert it..so i bought a tri flanges instead which i am quite satisfied but veri uncomfortable... and hard to position it.. for ur case.. if u can hear external noises although u have inserted the flexes.. as in literally no differece inserting the flexes.. guess it is small bah.... just my 2 cents worth.. perhaps u shd as the pros here =D

Guest dogfight

hmm..i wonder if when you guys insert the flexes, do you all feel abit uncomfortable in ur ears? it was kind of hard to put in when i got the standard size, rarely got it in properly, yet it could isolate well if it was inserted in properly (as in it felt right). now i'm sticking to the complys, hoping to have some solution to it as complys are expensive to maintain! =(

Actually the grey flex are rather comfortable but you should know that they also come in small medium and large, therefore if you can fit small and medium but not the large, go for the medium. I will only recommend the tri-flanges when you either need better isolation or non of the grey flex fits you nicely.

Actually the grey flex are rather comfortable but you should know that they also come in small medium and large, therefore if you can fit small and medium but not the large, go for the medium. I will only recommend the tri-flanges when you either need better isolation or non of the grey flex fits you nicely.

the isolation is indeed the best so far.. but the discomfort.. sigh

Guest dogfight

yea i found them comfortable too as they are somehow similar to the texture of hje50's. hmm i wonder what uncle wilson gave me the first time round..it should be the standard..anyone knows whether he gives the medium or the large ones?

it would be quite sad if the small size were to be too small and the medium size too big.. if so which should i choose?

i need some help.. washed my tri flanges and dried them but after i inserted the tri flanges to listen to my songs... my left earphone seems to be out of juice... everything sounds so soft... whereas my right remains normal.. didn't drop it be so wats causing the abnormality? help!

Did you just went to bath? Water gets in the ear etc. Or inspect the triflange for water. :))

Just a suggestion! Switch the right to left and try again.

Edited by zonalblitz_audio

haha i guess i solved the prob .. use tissue to probe the ear piece of the UM1 though its not supposed to. gues some water went in though i can't feel ani

... will it damage the UM1?