Sign in to follow this  
kenshin_himura

UM1

Or you can mod the UE BiFlange onto the UM1.

trying to but... its like once i insert the bi flanges the foamies serve no purpuse as it is sticking out... and biflanges... problem stated as above :helpsmilie: if possible could u give me some pics or tips to mod it as mentioned by top gun ..first times modding earphones.. thx :))

' date='21 Aug 2006, 02:43 PM' post='74852']

Zephy, u better show this guy your mod on the modded UE biflange with tips.

Show him some pics.

:D

Okee dokee.

IPB Image

EDIT: Found a smaller pic! Yahoo!

Edited by Zephyron

hey zephy thx for posting the pic,,,i got a ER small white 2 flanged eartips..ER6i-13c.. dun tink i cna mod it the way u did... btw is ur biflanges large?? couldn't find one in Stereo..so does jaben seels the UE biflanges with tip??

lol... using a UE bi flange meaning ur um1 will stick out of ur ear

Depends on the ear size.

The whole UM2 was sitting comfortably on my ear :)

And nope... I don't think I have big ears.

I'm not sure, but I think Hung Bros might crry the UE BiFlanges. I got my pair of afbug here.

ed

hmm so wat mods did u do to the bi flanges?? it seems like u removeed the tip of a tri flanges though

nope , he cut off a bit of the stem and then push the stem on the sound barrel ... and then he dilate the opening on the eartip and then push it in gently

but it looks so diff frm etymotic bi flanges..though he did little mod on it.. btw do u have this feeling the the bi flanges is leaking.. as in not sealed tight... is it the flanges is not inserted properly ?? or to small. if its the former is there a proper method?

but it looks so diff frm etymotic bi flanges..though he did little mod on it.. btw do u have this feeling the the bi flanges is leaking.. as in not sealed tight... is it the flanges is not inserted properly ?? or to small. if its the former is there a proper method?

Uhh ... i had tried his E4 before , the isolation is comparable to tri-flanges ...

The seal on my ear with the biflange is perfect. Vacuum sealing + great comfort.

Inner sleeve turns inside out on removal, and a slight pop occurs. Keep in mind that the biflange isn't designed for smaller ears however.

From thread digging, this is how I made the BiFlange fit on the E4:

http://www.sgheadphones.net/index.php?showtopic=4703

Depends on the ear size.

The whole UM2 was sitting comfortably on my ear :)

And nope... I don't think I have big ears.

oh... haha... ok den... i use it on my im716 and after sometime, i feel pain in the ear...