Sign in to follow this  
[J]-ohn

Ultimate link cables

i'm using LDM+ with Ultimate Link Lady Misty custom made by Aron.

i'm using the line out from Creative Zen Vision.

i'm missing bass here. Its there but the high treble seems to have covered the bass...

i'm bass heavy person listening more to hip hop, techno, rock/metal, r&b and bossa nova...

wats wrong with my setup?

I never heard those cables but I think your LDM+ is the bass killer. See if you can get hold of a PA2v2 and try them. Might be more suitable for you. I also find it to be the slightly better amp.

Aron, your mail order service up or not yet? :dance: I want to try your cables too. Pls try to post pics of your cables.

whos aron in stereo?? been there a couple of time but dunnoe who aron is...

btw i feel that Um1 is lacking some bass.. is there ani way to increase it??

Edited by kenshin_himura

yeap i'm actually selling the LDM+ to find new amps that are more towards bass... missed the previous PA2v2 that was on sale at Classifieds.

anyway to get new or other recommandation?

whos aron in stereo?? been there a couple of time but dunnoe who aron is...

ai yah just go in and ask loh

i oso duno him in the 1st place

when i asked, i was directed to him..

no worries bro...

yeap i'm actually selling the LDM+ to find new amps that are more towards bass... missed the previous PA2v2 that was on sale at Classifieds.

anyway to get new or other recommandation?

New ones have to buy from Electric avenues.com or ebay. Or you can try the new Go-vibe V5. Looks good and honeymoon impressions are very good from headfi. It should have more bass than LDM+ but less than PA2v2.

http://www.electric-avenues.com/amplifiers.html

http://www.sgheadphones.net/index.php?showtopic=5379

Edited by afbug

arror, gt smaller plug wif the Black Emperor?

How's this?

IPB Image

But to optimize the cable performance and increase the durability, I would still suggest the Canare F12 plugs.

How's this?

IPB Image

But to optimize the cable performance and increase the durability, I would still suggest the Canare F12 plugs.

but those shd be rather big right ? any alternatives ?

Wah ... you want to destroy business for stereo and jaben arh ?

wher got destroy...the number of portable amps in the market will only increase not decrease...when u sell off your portable amp to another person, the new person will go hunting for a new cable naturally...hence another person who will go to stereo or jaben to buy cables

:P

xllms

wher got destroy...the number of portable amps in the market will only increase not decrease...when u sell off your portable amp to another person, the new person will go hunting for a new cable naturally...hence another person who will go to stereo or jaben to buy cables

:P

xllms

sigh ... "Yin Guo Xun Huan" lah ... abeit this phrase isn't used in a right manner here ... but it describe this thing throughly