Sign in to follow this  
ablaze

ANNOUNCEMENT

hi all, alot of tease & joke around tongue.gif . But the essential question is that why all of the sudden change the nick to Blues?

Please eleborate in no less than 300 words, the question worth (10 marks) and English grammar will be taken note of. tongue.gif

mellow.gif Alright.. due to charismatic's question. I will respond(in hopefully less than 300 words laugh.gif ) :

First, I am tired of Guyferd. Why? Coz people call me GUY. Somehow it rings 'Gay' in mind, or if not GUY is mistaken as GUYS. So I don't want to cause confusion between some new members here. Also, guy doesn't sound cool for one reason or another. It sounds like a bad guy (see I am using that 'guy' again! mad.gif ) in the movie.

Secondly, why I choose this nick? well.. it's because blues is cool. You know.. blue.. sky is blue. ocean is blue.. well it also portrays coolness and breeze. Then why did I mention cookie? well because at first I found that cookie sounded good.. but after some thought it doesn't sound as cool as blues.

That's why cookie is relegated as my title only, which is Cookies Monster tongue.gif .

Thirdly, Blues is also from anime Rockman-EXE. The most powerful character is 'blues'. hehe...

Fourthly, I do listen to some blues but primarily to the 'slow-hand' wink.gif

Fifthly, even if some people are lazy spelling my name, they would be forced to at least type 'blu' or 'blues' . Not like Guyferd. People lazy to type then become guy (arghh dun remind of that guy.. I am fed up mad.gif ).

Yeah so basically guyferd no longer exists. Blues is my new nick and hope everyone enjoys my little introductory

Out of 10 marks, how many marks do I get biggrin.gif

kindergarten please lol.giflol.gif

Edited by Blues

"A rose by any other name would still smell just as sweet".

You change your nick because you are insecure. Simple as that.

what's that supposed to mean, N@z?

Which one the first or second sentence?

First one: It doesn't matter what you are called it's the person inside that matters.

Second: The minute people started teasing you about the name you changed it & you had to justify your name change.

well...

as long as I am happy with my nick, that's what matters most to me. I care not about the past.

I rest my case.

hehehehehe... cute smiley lol.giflol.giflol.gif !!

Hehehe... Just messing with your mind Bluey!