yongchris

30 minutes with the K1000...

He is not selling,.....the k1k will be the first prize for the next Jaben luck draw! :DD

Sorrry :b2t

:shocking: I cannot participate........

Who want to be the next administrator? :cry:

:oops: , :b2t

He is not selling,.....the k1k will be the first prize for the next Jaben luck draw! :DD

Sorrry :b2t

really?? :lust: I going to bribe uncle wilson then :grin:

The last list price on the web was USD700, so ostensibly it should be around SGD1,100, based on current exchange rates. But considering the fact that this is already discontinued, it should be worth considerably more. Start somewhere north of SGD2,500 :P

It really needs a beefy headphone amp to make it truly shine though :D

Edited by scanfiend

wow...........this is interesting. i wonder how'd bach sound on it.

interesting ...

uncle wilson, r u planning to bring some k1000 to spore for sale (though it's been discontinued)?

more temptations from jaben ...

The last list price on the web was USD700, so ostensibly it should be around SGD1,100, based on current exchange rates. But considering the fact that this is already discontinued, it should be worth considerably more. Start somewhere north of SGD2,500 :P

It really needs a beefy headphone amp to make it truly shine though :D

Nah... I wasn't talking about the price, was talking about the bribe... :P

Wow... Anyway, if the K1000 is not to be sold, what is it for?

EDIT: Sigh, didn't read the other thread well enough... On Loan? Period of Time?

Edited by aaron-xp

A friend said saw new K1000 stocks in Philipines, but didn't ask for the price though :sweat:

thank you uncle wilson for your generosity to allow me some time with the akg k1000

the sound signature seems different from the akg 701 (probably not a fair comparison as the k1000 are earspeakers). you can adjust the soundstage and bass impact by adjusting the earspeakers

i certainly look forward to more ... :thumbup:

I heard the K1000 a while back at the previous meet and i must say that i loved it. Given the proper amplification, it sounds absolutely wonderful with the lush midrange and bass. Yes bass. Im a basshead and was pleasantly surprised to hear a generous amout of bass but the bass depends on the amp used though.