Sign in to follow this  
kenshin_himura

portable players

for flash i would say the ipod shuffle , iriver t10 in terms of sq.

iaudio, wait a min. is there a distro for them in sg?

Regarding iPod Video 5G. Is it just me or is it true that the SQ of iPod Mini 2 version is different from iPod 5G? Anyone else experienced similar encounter before?

the ipod 5g sound much better as compared to the other ipod(but not the shuffle)

hmmm... i used the ipod nano and creative zen vision m. i find the SQ of the zen is much better than the nano.

however, there's an important factor that i chose zen over ipod video. the battery life of zen is much better! it's like 4 hours? i can watch a lot of stuff on it! while ipod video is only less than half? my friend who uses the 30GB ipod video had only like an hour of videos on it!

also, in terms of color, zen is also better than ipod. zen has like 262K colors, while ipod video is quite far behind (i think).

in SQ, i think that nano might be somewhat similar to video (since it's both from apple), so i guess zen is much better (or it's only to me).

so if you're going for design, apple's a good choice. otherwise, creative is great! (although it's bit fat) and main thing about apple, the battery life is SUPER LOUSY! this is only my own opinion between creative and apple only.

hmm had a veri bad experience wif creative products... my first mp3 player zen micro broke down 10 times.... like WT*.... just charged for once then hang... a lot of probs.. so i am not gonna get creative products.. was considering i river.. ani i river users here?

hmmm... i used the ipod nano and creative zen vision m. i find the SQ of the zen is much better than the nano.

however, there's an important factor that i chose zen over ipod video. the battery life of zen is much better! it's like 4 hours? i can watch a lot of stuff on it! while ipod video is only less than half? my friend who uses the 30GB ipod video had only like an hour of videos on it!

also, in terms of color, zen is also better than ipod. zen has like 262K colors, while ipod video is quite far behind (i think).

in SQ, i think that nano might be somewhat similar to video (since it's both from apple), so i guess zen is much better (or it's only to me).

so if you're going for design, apple's a good choice. otherwise, creative is great! (although it's bit fat) and main thing about apple, the battery life is SUPER LOUSY! this is only my own opinion between creative and apple only.

the SQ of ipod nano and ipod 5g is diff.....

but the SQ of zvm is abit better than ipod 5g...

haha. so far i'm quite satisfied with creative products. they're quite good, only at times, the design lose out. but the quality is not compromised. i'm very happy with my zvm!

hmm had a veri bad experience wif creative products... my first mp3 player zen micro broke down 10 times.... like WT*.... just charged for once then hang... a lot of probs.. so i am not gonna get creative products.. was considering i river.. ani i river users here?

erm... u can try iriver e10... saw it at SE... not sure of e performance thou... no one here owns/ gave a review on it... u can try askin aron bout it ...

if not... h10 is an apple to e eye... thou i feel tt it has some bugs tt irritated me at times( turn on itself, lcd and musci produced doesnt match... but u can rockbox it... :smoke: