belgarion

Recommendations for Earphones below $100

i believe the shures are repackaged etys... anyway i've owned the er6 and although its really useful on portable use, can sound quite lifeless and cold and the high isolation can be quite dangerous at times...

Rameish, if you see the Sony MDR-7056/V6 again pick one up for me. I think that price is too good to pass up!

N@Z,

Okay on the 7506. In fact it was Ablaze that first discovered the Mustafa deal.

Bulkie,

You finally got them you...you...you party.gif BTW got some pics of your son with my daughter - where would you like me to send them to?

went to the renovated main branch last weekend..NOTHING. I didn't even see any HP890s man. all the Sony 7506s were gone. I wonder if they still got stock in the branch, facing the main road?

btw, I heard rumours that Mustafa is now 24h? is it?

i love koss prota pro, the sound is really nice and is very comfortable to wear it, but my n1 drive it not well, but for ej2000 it's nice , you can get from hung brother

i also have sony mdr888, mx 500, ex70 lp, sony mdr 847sp, px200, i love 888 the most , i love the way it sounds (i like the vocal music and soft music), mx500 is really nice for its price.

i am not really like my px200 because it sounds too real.

Edited by laod

btw, I heard rumours that Mustafa is now 24h? is it? Rameish? (borderline racist remark..hehe  wink.gif )

Ablaze...Huh? Don't know what U R talking about. But, now that you have mentioned it, if you thought is was/is racist (even potentially) then why post it? If you didn't think it was then why mention that it could be racist? Hmm...perhaps you could clarify how 24h is potentially racist?

Bulkie,

I think the budget was below $100 rolleyes.gif I felt that even the Sony 7056 were already above the budget. BTW where do I send those pictures to?

btw, I heard rumours that Mustafa is not 24h? is it? Rameish? (borderline racist remark..hehe  wink.gif )

Ablaze...Huh? Don't know what U R talking about. But, now that you have mentioned it, if you thought is was/is racist (even potentially) then why post it? If you didn't think it was then why mention that it could be racist? Hmm...perhaps you could clarify how 24h is potentially racist?

no no, Rameish please don't misunderstand again wacko.gif

my question was: is Mustafa centre open 24hours now? (oops, realised I typo-ed and said "not" instead of "now" tongue.gif) I was wondering if you'd know..anyway, j/k lah. don't so serious lah..I go there often too. prices are good happy.gif

Won't know Ablaze as I hardly go there. I only went there with Bulkie for the 7056 which you discovered at Mustafa. Anyway, I like my pair and I don't think I'll be selling them - unless I get Etys ohmy.gif

Rameish, sit down please... give me your hand, now repeat after me, "The Etys will be the single most significant purchase I will ever make in my life." Repeat this Mantra. Now go out & get them!!!

N@Z,

Yeah I know. 4 a person who has Grado RS-1 and HP-1 it is only logical that I get the Ety 4s to go with the Porta Corda II for my ultimate mobile system. The irony is this: I know a portable CDP isn't going to give me anything near a full-fledged CD Player so the Etys are somewhat wasted if you know what I mean.

I had listened to Ablaze's Etys 4s briefly (about 1/2 hour in total) with the PreHead for crying out loud. It was good but I like the Grado RS-1 and Grado HP-1 and the Beyer DT-150 as well.

Oh I've decided to call the Beyer Dt-150 TUG for short (The Ugly Duckling). They are really nice and if anyone buys them you know it's for the sound only LOL

Ablaze,

Did I ever misunderstand you before? I disagreed with your point-of-view. And still do. Anyway I still don't get why 24h could/would be construed as a racist remark. Okay, I'll put it down to me being and old fart who does not understand "newer" jokes. No harm done.

N@Z,

Will still keep a lookout for the 7056. If I see it at that price I'll just buy it.

Ety..ety..ety..ety...nope it ain't working. Ety..ety..ety...nope still isn't working. Anyways if I do get one it'll be the 4s.

The irony is this: I know a portable CDP isn't going to give me anything near a full-fledged CD Player so the Etys are somewhat wasted if you know what I mean.

Oh I don't know, you might be pleasantly surprised happy.gif the 4S is definitely the one to go.

I think the etys are great. but the local price for it isn't dry.gif I think even ordering from headroom and paying their fedex shipping won't come to the local price man

Let's see: USD269 + USD34 = USD303 x 1.75 = S$530 (Yup, u r right even if the xchange rate went up to 1.8.