Sign in to follow this  
yongchris

Jessica Alba uses IEMs

OT abit lol

its her own or her company's IEM.

the production company(also doing charity show with mediacorp) which im working in as freelance provides the classic old Westone UM1.

i happened to tried them out at fri(HTA openhouse concert) when they took them out for cai chun jia's rehersal lol.

Edited by ahdui

OT abit lol

its her own or her company's IEM.

the production company(also doing charity show with mediacorp) which im working in as freelance provides the classic old Westone UM1.

i happened to tried them out at fri(HTA openhouse concert) when they took them out for cai chun jia's rehersal lol.

oh. how was the sound compare to the current um1?

nope

its the westone old UM1 which belongs to my current working company lol.

hmm compared to um1(new) my memory of its is nt tt great, they sounds more like shure e3c with soundstage which is wide. brightness of er4p but it doesnt sounds natural, rather digital like the mdr7056?

sorry for my weak description. blur memory of the new um1 i tried mths ago?(lol) and i played with it for like a few secs only and i gota pass it to cai chun jia for her rehersal.

another small info lol, ppl from my company wear them the normal iem way and not round the ears, but wow singers noes that they have to go round the ears.

Edited by ahdui