Sign in to follow this  
zhapchit

MO: kOSS ksc75

Hi guys, please keep this thread clean. It's a pity I can only get hold of 8 sets from my friend this time. I'm sorry for those who weren't able to get one this time. I'm overseas at the moment and as much as i would like to do a MO myself, it really isn't very convenient as I will only be back in Singapore during weekends every fortnight.

If you guys are looking for another MO, perhaps you should start a new thread to record your interest there and wait for someone who is willing to do that. Good luck!

Update :

Okie guys to keep it simple, this will be cash on delivery. I will arrange for a date and place for you guys to collect the headphones. Do note that as I'll be working overseas for a period of time, and will only be back once every fortnight during the weekends, collection will be on a weekend probably saturday.

I will try to inform you guys on the date well in advance so try to make that day free. Otherwise you can make arrangements to have someone else pay and collect on your behalf.

Exact price is not known yet and the stuffs has not been shipped yet. Expected shipment date is today. I'm not sure how long it will take to reach Singapore. Will give you guys updates again as soon as I have more info.

Edited by zhapchit

Update : amazon having problems verifying the credit card. Have already emailed them this morning but have not got a reply from them yet :cry:

Edited by zhapchit

still no replies from Amazon. I guess they don't work over the weekends. :(

Still no replies from Amazon as of now. i will update again tonight.

argh still no news from them. Do they have customer support at all?

I just tried to place an order, but the order got cancelled. So I believe it's very likely that the first order will not go through as well.

Seems that Amazon has stock again. So this MO is on once again *Fingers crossed*

Ships directly from Amazon, not Eek Technology anymore. So final price should be lower.

1. zilk

2. joi-ful

3. Qsilver

4. Qsilver

5. zonalblitz_audio

6. gin.

7. roasty

8. Zephyron

9. That Dude (pls confirm)

10. kross (pls confirm)

There are 4 more sets available this time. I'll reserve 2 for That Dude and kross. first since they indicated interest previously. The other 2 slots are up for grabs.

Edited by zhapchit

add me to 1 more set. :DD

COD or bank transfer is fine with me.

Edited by gin.

i'm currently joining the second mo. buy it seems that they have the *out of stock prob. too. will confirm wid u later? :P