Sign in to follow this  
nakedtoes

MO: Intelligent 9V charger

K finally i found a supplier for a better 9V charger that confirm can use to FULLY CHARGE the maha 9.6V battery 230mAH batt in about 3hrs. This is much more faster and intelligent charger which is not time base but with tickle charge function Spec as below:

The charger is specially for charging 1 and 2 pieces of block 9V batteries. Other than delta voltage detection, it also has discharge function to prevent the memory building inside the battery. It plugs directly into the wall socket without any external AC adaptor.

Delta voltage detection is to prevent overcharging of the battery. When the battery is full, the IC in the charger will detect the change in voltage and several other parameters, and change the charge cycle from fast charge mode to trickle charge mode to prevent overcharging of battery.

Technical Specifications

Input Voltage: 230V AC LED Indication Table

Input Power : 4.7W Charging Current Table

Frequency : 50 Hz

Output Voltage : 9.8V

Output Power : 1.4VA

Supervision : -DV check

Discharge : Yes

Independent Channels : Yes

Quick Charging Current : 70mA

Trickle Charging Current: 7mA

Battery Type : Ni-Cd/Ni-MH Battery

Battery Size : Block 9V

Input Method : Plug-In

Product Dimension : 98x64x91.75mm

Remarks : For 1-2 pcs of Block 9V Ni-Cd/Ni-MH Cells

MO closed!!

Edited by nakedtoes

Those interested pls let me know ASAP as the stocks are limited now.... postage to yr home is possible Pls PM me...

(postage is not adviceable as i afraid the charge might suffer from abuse during postage...)

Edited by nakedtoes

Guys ..got one last pc of charger from the previous shipment... next shipment would be mid nov if my friend is still able to squeeze in the space for the charger. :grin:

Test on the MAHA 230mAH 9.6V rechargable.. the voltage after full charge is 10.8V :beer:

Edited by nakedtoes

Last 2 pcs for those who is interested... I am closing this MO cause it is very time consuming arranging for collection and there are some members who gone MIA and dun bother to reply to PM/SMS/CALL after they show interest and even reserved a set.

Pls... i have a well paid full time job and not selling the charger as a living or parttime job... i am doing a flavour to provide another cheaper alternative to the $49 maha charger which is the only one sold in singapore that can fully safely charge a 9.6V batt.

Here by i would like to thank those who have bought and if got any problem within the 1 yr period sms or pm me.. :grin: