Sign in to follow this  
jasonhanjk

How does my CLONE PPA sound like...

LOL...upgrade for free but still need to pay for the parts..still the same wat...haha..

Not same, workmanship free. I decide to give this free upgrade to my first 3 customer on the things they ordered... You are number 2.

This current one will be the same price as we discussed. The new one is not out yet as I am going to get the original PPA first to learn music... tongue.gif

By then I will ask for another price. Will definately cheaper, you lucky little thing... hug.gif

yup....wonder how cheap would it be...hopefully wont be going too high tongue.gif

by the way, the input is RCA or stereo plug rite? I would prefer RCA please. then to remind u.dun use RCA for my headphone out... biggrin.gif

by the way, does anyone know where to buy the RCA to minijack/ standard jack cable?i need a pair, thanks.

Edited by mychew

Yup, final would be RCA input and 1/4 stereo output.

But no DC-DC converter right?Why the converter make the PPA sounds bad? Doesn't a converter would help to improve the sound quality?hm...confused no.gif

But anyway, 2 9V batteries would enough also...just don't like the feeling for using batteries while i'm using the amp at home.. tongue.gif Anyway, it's ok for me after all..save up the cost for converter then cool.gif

I feel a headache coming... wacko.gif

Your future PPA will be power by 2 9V battery and a +-12V power supply unit.

The power supply converts 240V AC to DC.

The DC-DC is not for sale. It uses 4.5V to 9V DC input and output +-12V. Problem is the input battery will run out very fast.

I busted one of the buffer. I think I will lend you to the testing out for your equalizer. Don't think is a good idea to let Mackie test out since it only have the equivalent of the META42 at the moment. no.gif

By the time the actual PPA is out, will make another CLONE and sell to you guys... unsure.gif

But i don't know whether a META can help to drive my cans or not. What is the max impedance out supported? Anyone can comment on this?

or jason, would u be able to build one after the actual PPA is out? Now don't really know which to get, META42 or wait for clone PPA. Anyone can help me on this?thank you.

But i don't know whether a META can help to drive my cans or not. What is the max impedance out supported? Anyone can comment on this?

No problem. Meta42 can drive alot of head phone with ease.

Edited by jtfoo

It's all down to how much you intend to spend and what equipment you will use/end up with.