Sign in to follow this  
jasonhanjk

How does my CLONE PPA sound like...

Mychew, I borrow you my downgrade CLONE PPA = META. Get you a CLONE PPA when it is out. That is the most I can do... I feel like crying...

wallbash.gif

console.gif relax jason. ok, but the sound quality would be more like a META42?hm..wonder Mackie willing to give it a try or not. But, why not wait until u can come out with another similar Clone PPA, then we just have an audition. however, i really would like to hear what Mackie would say here. Mackie, r u there?

Let him try the updated CLONE PPA version. I am still waiting for the final version to be out, CLONE will be out subsequent month.

*** arms stretching *** Who woke me up from my deep slumber?! tongue.gif

Mychew, U have to decide which amp to settle on and once that's done, I'll audit for U. No point auditioning the interim versions when those are not the final product U're after.

Mackie,

hm....i really want that clone PPA, but since got some technical problem with jason's PPA. Maybe have to wait now. But, as jtfoo said, META42 is capable of driving almost all kinds of cans, i really wish to give it a try. But, since i had already decided to get a PPA,might wish to wait for jason's new clone PPA. Mackie, shall we wait until next month then decide the date for audition?Although a bit impatient, but good stuff is worth waiting. I don't want just because i want to buy an amp, then go for watever amp that is available.

Jason,

So the new Clone PPA out next month is also a scale down version and have all the requirement that i requested?Would worht my waiting if u can come out with the final and completed version of your new Clone PPA.

Ya ya. Go for the PPA. Still studying the price... yes.gif

Some people may say I spoil market... tongue.gif

I meant the CLONE will be out after the subsequent month I got the PPA... biggrin.gif

Edited by jasonhanjk

Mychew, I borrow you my downgrade CLONE PPA = META. Get you a CLONE PPA when it is out. That is the most I can do... I feel like crying...

wallbash.gif

jason, how do u know that your 1-buffer-blown CLONE PPA sounds like a META42?

haha....jason, it's ok. as long as your clone PPA can beat META42 and close to PPA (although maybe 50% only, i dont' know), then it's consider a good headamp that worth the value. If it's just sound normal and the sound is only a bit nicer than a META, i think Mackie can differentiate it quite well, then might as well forget it tongue.gif

Must save my wallet ma,hehe..else it will die fast biggrin.gif my poor little fellow

lol...installment ah..it's considerable alternative for me. but smile like a cunning businessman leh...hehe....btw,from the opinion i gathered, PPA would sound good than a META, but did u compare META with your clone PPA before? like Sipher said, how u know your clone PPA is now sound like a META42?

META42?borrow need to pay deposit or not?u really got META42?why don't u update your profile?Or need any witness here that i would borrow from u?hm...don't know don't know.... wacko.gif

Edited by mychew