Sign in to follow this  
jasonhanjk

How does my CLONE PPA sound like...

PPA is the upgrade of META 42. I lost one buffer and become META... no.gif

Borrow you with no deposit, the only thing is it will come in tupperware... tongue.gif No mood to put into good casing liao.... Connector still got lah...

Oh yeah..i keep looking for RCA to minijack cable, but i forgot to ask u whether u have or do u know how to build or not.

Err... a quarter inch stereo input output. Just gimme your IC number and a passport size photo.

If you run away, I got ways to get my money back.

Now, where is my pig head... yeah.gif

Oh yeah..i keep looking for RCA to minijack cable, but i forgot to ask u whether u have or do u know how to build or not.

RCA to minijack? blink.gif

Got pic or not?

This thread is getting very confusing. Let me get this straight, will jason be getting THE Original PPA? Or is he building the clone only?

I must admit, so far the thread has nothing to do with how the clone PPA sounds like.

Eeeh, i think is quite OT already, but some reply got a little relationship with how PPA sounds like tongue.gif

sorry for the OT N@Z.

But his PPA sound like a META42 now, at least got a bit related to the topic? tongue.gif sorry if i'm wrong

Mackie,

hm....i really want that clone PPA, but since got some technical problem with jason's PPA. Maybe have to wait now. But, as jtfoo said, META42 is capable of driving almost all kinds of cans, i really wish to give it a try. But, since i had already decided to get a PPA,might wish to wait for jason's new clone PPA. Mackie, shall we wait until next month then decide the date for audition?Although a bit impatient, but good stuff is worth waiting. I don't want just because i want to buy an amp, then go for watever amp that is available.

Very wise decision, mychew. yes.gif

Edited by Mackie

Guys,

So far this has been a spec. on paper talk - META 42 is not an amp per se. A lot depends on the op-amp choice, buffers, caps hell even the volume pot. The so-called clone PPA is not a clone PPA because the specifics of the PPA have yet to be finalized.

So I would say give the so-called clone a listen - if you like it buy it. If you don't like it then get something else - sheesh!

I'll wait for the real thing.