Sign in to follow this  
jasonhanjk

How does my CLONE PPA sound like...

Yup, if it's nice and i like it, i would consider buying it smile.gif thanks for your advice Rameish.

Free sample program?haha...nvm lah...jason. If really nice sure got ppl order from u rite?Just try your best to make a best clone PPA and make ppl wow. Work hard jason. Hope your PPA would sound very nice in the future, when we get the chance to conduct audition on it wink.gif

I gotta agree with Rameish on this. everything's not finalised on the PPA, at least not yet, and the only people I know who've mentioned they've got a PPA are those in the main development team ie. ppl, morsel,etc..then mychew even took your 'clone PPA' claim and posted it in head-fi..doesn't look good on our part, if you ask me.

OF COURSE, I don't really understand amp design, so if your 'clone PPA' is really identical to the PPA currently being finalised, then..please, do ignore my words wink.gif

and it will still sweep floor with mighty corda around yeah.gifyeah.giflol.gif

and it will still sweep floor with mighty corda around yeah.gifyeah.giflol.gif

we'll know when jason bring his clone PPA to the next meet wink.gif

All in all keep an open mind. I for one am still interested to hear Jason's clone. Hopefully the design is as close as possible to the PPA.

Yup...if the lone PPA is not as close as possible to the PPA, at least must beat the META42, not only a bit, but more.