Sign in to follow this  
theory_87

Updated iPods

Maybe getting one, but I'll have to see about my financial conditions then first :rclxub:

Also hoping the Rockbox team will be working on the new Nano as well.

If anything, I think I'll get hte black coloured one :D

Problem is, I still am a bit iffed by the rounded edges of the new Nano. The Shuffle's extremely small size is also very tempting though. Lookit how tiny that thing is :D

Just random fill library with iTunes and away we go :)

haha... i'm sure rockbox for 2nd gen nano will be out pretty soon. black colour only 8gb...

Problem is, I still am a bit iffed by the rounded edges of the new Nano. The Shuffle's extremely small size is also very tempting though. Lookit how tiny that thing is :D

Just random fill library with iTunes and away we go :)

The rounded edges look sweet imo. Here's a nice pictorial comparing both nano gens and a mini.

Update on sq: Just saw a post in head-fi reffering to CNET. Apparently Jasmine France has already finished her review of the new nano and says that the sound is on par with the first generation. Another post came from iLounge stating that despite the uniform sound signature, the newer Nano has slightly lesser volume. But I'll take it with a grain of salt since the phones used are only PX100s. I'm guessing cnet labs has better phones used for their test. Taphil at head-fi has bought his and hasnt said anything significant (he owns an older nano as well). So there. I'll still spring for one. Its sooo freakin pocket friendly for 8gigs.

Edited by dryspell

IPB Image

Check out the Shuffle! It even have a built in clip! Woo! 8GB Nano same price as 30GB iPod. Hmm.....

kaoz,was at bugis jsut now.60 gig video at only $500!!!! damn they really wanna clear stock fast eh ^^:

That's cheap, better buy than the 30gig one. I bought not long time ago 60 gig 4th gen for $480 :(. But maybe my 4th gen can be 'red wine' if I have some cash to spare :ppth: