Sign in to follow this  
kenshin_himura

Liquid tension Experiment

ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! :bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash:

CDs (both 1 and 2) have been found... By me! :DD

However, there is limited stock, 1 of each to be presise. -_-

So, if u are interested, pls pm me cos i will have some conditions to go over :grin:

There're selling at $30.90 each but i have an offer price, pm me to find out! lol :innocent:

Edited by That dude

Where did you find it?

I listen to that sort of progressive metal music so I could recommend some places to buy it.

You could try Inokii which is located at the 2nd level of Far East Shopping Center (next to Scotts). Its along the back row of shops.

There's also another place that my friend told me about but I haven't been there before. He tells me its at Peninsula Plaza. Really not sure about that one though.

For such a non-mainstream band's CD, I don't think you'll have much luck at That CD Shop or Borders. Possibly HMV though but prices there are exorbiant.

Actually borders have a better selection than HMV, only their CD section have a really really crabby organisation and they don't ever bother to clean it up. They actually have a lower price too.

HMV is only good for their clearance discounts. for me at least.

You could try Inokii which is located at the 2nd level of Far East Shopping Center (next to Scotts). Its along the back row of shops.

There's also another place that my friend told me about but I haven't been there before. He tells me its at Peninsula Plaza. Really not sure about that one though.

Far East Shopping Centre has great collection for metal and heavy rock. (My friend's friend shop) :P

The Pennisula Plaza shop is at the basement. For the guitar players, i believe you seen this place if you been to Pennisula Plaza.

Theres a specially import cd shop for rock/metal/heavy/etc etc etc

at peninsula which is the 1 u guys mentioned..

BUT too bad it closed down mths ago.

fantastic, they hold many rare discography of rare bands.

got my arch enemy album from them too.

nt as expensive as HMV (damn they sell rare albums at killer price)

well they charge a decent rate. i forgottened it.. got my album like 3-4yrs ago and gave it off as a gift to my fren who loves arch enemy.

oh ya, sorry for wrong info.

today i went to peninsula and yes they are open but no longer at the bsement corner, instead they r beside the tailor shop.

I kinda realise that it is cheaper to buy most music online and get them delivered to your HOME instead of buying them from HMV, local releases and special offers are exceptions though. Borders still rock, if not for their messy CD racks.