Sign in to follow this  
aegisofrime

Teclast T29

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=ht...n&hl=en&ie=UTF8

As seen on dapreview. Pretty interesting specs. Telechips TCC770 which is the one used in the iAudio U3 and a wolfson DAC. The most interesting part is the price. US$125 which probably translates to SGD$250 tops including tax and other stuff.

Now the problem is where to buy it. :/

Sure it is man... And judging from what little of the babelfished translation I can read, it supports OGG and FLAC too. Damn rare for a chinese player. I'm buying it for sure, IF I can find someplace to buy it from.

Looks good...just like the meizu m6

SGD200 for 4GB? Are there any reviews on it? If it is good will start to look for friends gg to China to get one!

Edited by sabian

How much would it costs??

Quite interested in this since it has Telechips TCC770 which is the one used in the iAudio U3(ex-user of it)

PLus this player would be able to use FLAC and it has a nice and neat interface...

Just talked to a seller. Right now only the 1GB is available at 500RMB. The 2GB and 4GB are not in yet as they just got the 1GB stock a few days ago.

Just talked to a seller. Right now only the 1GB is available at 500RMB. The 2GB and 4GB are not in yet as they just got the 1GB stock a few days ago.

1gb=500RMB~SG$100

How i wish 2gb to have stock now since it would costs about SG$40 more than 1gb...

The interface looks like that in an Amconics MP4 player 2G I bought for my son from SLS. Cost me $115. Today went back to look for more and the price has gone up to $145. Sounds ok but not good amped - hiss.

The Teclast looks good. Please post if 2G model becomes available.

Edited by heady

Hey guys. Just came back from combat medic course. Don't wanna say anything else. :ppth:

Glad to hear there's a reseller. If you can send it down here I will be most grateful. Interested in the 4GB one. Thanks! :thumbup: