Sign in to follow this  
aegisofrime

Teclast T29

Hi folks, just got a message today from the seller. The 2GB is now in at 700RMB. They say the 4GB should be in "soon"(in China, that could mean months)

Just a quick update, the 4GBs and 2GBs will be in stock in the next few days. However, I'm going to be in Shanghai for a few days to watch Formula One :). Anyways, let me know in this thread if you guys are interested and I'll sort it out when as I'm on vacation all of next week.(Chinese National Holiday for those who don't know)

Just a quick update, the 4GBs and 2GBs will be in stock in the next few days. However, I'm going to be in Shanghai for a few days to watch Formula One :). Anyways, let me know in this thread if you guys are interested and I'll sort it out when as I'm on vacation all of next week.(Chinese National Holiday for those who don't know)

you are rich... how i wish i can watch f1 too... Schumi shal win at the end of the yr... yeah...

you are rich... how i wish i can watch f1 too... Schumi shal win at the end of the yr... yeah...

You'd be surprised how cheap you can get tickets here in China, there's like an army of people selling tickets outside the racetrack. You can get grandstand seats for a little over S$100. However, thanks to the power of connections, I got paddock passes for free :thumbup:

And as for Schumi, something tells me hes going to win the entire thing on the last race by a very small margin... <_<

Hi absolut, does this means you are taking orders for a MO? Thanks.

Hi let me start the list ok?

I am a friend of aegisofrime, ordering on his behalf..

Teclast T29 (4GB version) MO

1. Apoplectic Gecko

Anymore details you need?

Really thanks for your help absolut! :thumbup:

P.S

Is this the right place for an MO? :grin: