Sign in to follow this  
dBu

iriver service center

Hi dBu,

I do think there is one now. What is wrong with it? HD gone? battery gone? DIY change over is you best bet.

Cheers,

clemo

Hi Clemo and Top-Gun,

Tks for the reply. Is actually I forgot to switch off the "Phantom Power" from the console when I plug it in.. So.. a +48VDC go into the "Line Out"... Dxmn.. This happen to my MD player few yrs ago... F.. I did it AGAIN!!!

Edited by dBu

I think it must be the case where you forgot to turn off the Phantom Power for that line out channel yea? :D

Have fun recording!

Line out do not have Phantom Power, I was connecting to playback.. Input channel Phantom Power was "ON".. Thus.. +48VDC go in direct to iriver "Line Out"

Anyway.. They said have to send back to HK, have to wait for 1 month. Few yrs back this happen with my Sony MD player, but Sony can fix it local! Think bout a week or so.

Hi dBu,

Any idea how much would that cost? I was intending to get another cover for my H340 then i can do more iskin without fear of breaking any tabs.

Hi dBu,

Any idea how much would that cost? I was intending to get another cover for my H340 then i can do more iskin without fear of breaking any tabs.

Hmm .. Not very sure.. But they will call me.. Update you again..

Tks..