Sign in to follow this  
DikiDino

Lobang for Altec Lansing IM716 Canal phone

Hi Guys, i'm not sure on the pricing too. For warranty wise, i believe its the standard bah. 1 year? Will confirm with him again.

I think no need to MO. My friend say they will most likely bring some in and see hows the market and demand.

But seriously, what kind of pricing will you guys be expecting? I'm curious also. For my set, since its a used set, cannot be compared. Just need to prepare to get a new set. :)

did a quick check on pricegrabber and this was what it spewed out.

http://www.pricegrabber.com/p__Altec_Lansi...sort_type=price

taking amazon's USD$67 - rounded up.

so after some simple conversion its about SGD$106 (rough currency conversion). add in some shipping and my guess is about SGD$20? (please correct me on this, i could be wrong

so a total of roughly $126-$130 ? (give take a few bucks)

i can't speak for most folks but i guess thats the range i might be willing to pay? i admit to being a completely ignorant of the pricing trend of the iM716s but after much searching plenty of folks (over @ head-fi) seem to recommend these.

(sorry this is my first post but i've decided to take the plunge to search for a good pair of cans - and happen to come across this local forum by chance yesterday. and thx 2 aaron-xp for pointing me to this forum as well /cheers)

shpping fee is slightly higher... tt y i say $150... i got mine for USD$70 and total up S$147.90... but do take note only amazon selling at this price... Aus think is selling US$1++... and there is warranty in... so $150 is consider reasonable of local...

But Amazon is selling it very cheaply unlike other US shop that sells it US1??+...

So i think if it is bought into Singapore with warrenty then the price would be about SG$200 or SG$300+

**Last time IM716 is like the 904sh which is still locked now

**But now IM716 is like a 904sh been unlocked(future) and people is buying it quickly...

But Amazon is selling it very cheaply unlike other US shop that sells it US1??+...

So i think if it is bought into Singapore with warrenty then the price would be about SG$200 or SG$300+

**Last time IM716 is like the 904sh which is still locked now

**But now IM716 is like a 904sh been unlocked(future) and people is buying it quickly...

wa... 904sh oso can bring in... haha... time to move up soon... if i gt cash...

well...

ive been using im716 for nearly a mth... got it frm new frm a fellow forummer...

to me, im716 iz juz an avg value for money earphone... i dun tink itz tt special... n sometimes i prefer e sound tt comes frm my B&O earphones... weird rt...

but still... if e price iz rt... i tink it would make a gd entry earphones to e world of IEMs.... :grin:

anyw... may b testin it olut with an amp n see whether e improvement iz great... or i can juz move up e line to e next IEM mayb next yr... hmmmm....

oh ya... bac to e topic....

DikiDino help us check whther ur fren iz bring in the filters ya!!!!

well...

ive been using im716 for nearly a mth... got it frm new frm a fellow forummer...

to me, im716 iz juz an avg value for money earphone... i dun tink itz tt special... n sometimes i prefer e sound tt comes frm my B&O earphones... weird rt...

but still... if e price iz rt... i tink it would make a gd entry earphones to e world of IEMs.... :grin:

anyw... may b testin it olut with an amp n see whether e improvement iz great... or i can juz move up e line to e next IEM mayb next yr... hmmmm....

oh ya... bac to e topic....

DikiDino help us check whther ur fren iz bring in the filters ya!!!!

amp it... and you'll be happy... hee...

Hi Guys, i'm not sure on the pricing too. For warranty wise, i believe its the standard bah. 1 year? Will confirm with him again.

I think no need to MO. My friend say they will most likely bring some in and see hows the market and demand.

But seriously, what kind of pricing will you guys be expecting? I'm curious also. For my set, since its a used set, cannot be compared. Just need to prepare to get a new set. :)

Can ask your friend to bring in the filter also..

can give me the price...Thanks..

thanks!!

Edited by dle4e_2005

In bass mode i think the bass is heavier and more punchy then um1 which is warmer and more muddy sounding.

Their not the MOST punchy phones though.... just more compared to um1