Sign in to follow this  
DikiDino

Lobang for Altec Lansing IM716 Canal phone

I love bass, so im716 i tink is not my type...

UM2 better! haha ;)

um2 off cause better. but to my ear, it bass level is on par or even more than sf5p and it more detail too... the bass is tight and punchy and extension is deep. better treble extension too... (note: i'm saying in bass mode)

My im716 is Smod last week...

It sound perfect now and need less power to drive it now..

Cant compare its sound now to last time cause i forgotten how the HD mode sound like...lolx

(will do a comparsion tomorrow when i get my In-line volume control back from Squalle tomorrow)

My im716 is Smod last week...

It sound perfect now and need less power to drive it now..

Cant compare its sound now to last time cause i forgotten how the HD mode sound like...lolx

(will do a comparsion tomorrow when i get my In-line volume control back from Squalle tomorrow)

as in you remover the vol pod?

amp it... and you'll be happy... hee...

lol... im considerin an amp..

but i shld b upgradin in a year or 2... so it would b a waste itz e nex IEM doesnt go well with r amp..

dilemma~ :wacko:

lol... im considerin an amp..

but i shld b upgradin in a year or 2... so it would b a waste itz e nex IEM doesnt go well with r amp..

dilemma~ :wacko:

??? all IEM will benefit from amp. but just that will the benefit be alot or very little...

do the 716 requires a good power source?

my mp3 is very weak, i thnik.

Im716 requires a higher power to drive(HD mode need more power as compared to Bass mode)..

But after you cut off the In-Line volume control,

it will need less power to drive as compared to E2c..

??? all IEM will benefit from amp. but just that will the benefit be alot or very little...

wat i meant was

shld i upgrade... e amp may not benefit e newer IEM as much... hmm... mayb i drop by jaben/ SE these few daezZ to ask abt amp and audition at e same time... :grin:

Edited by metrablue

Oh man, can't wait for mine to arrive. :)) Btw, theory_87, I see you have changed the triflanges, what are those? :blink:

it was shure soft flex grey. very comfortable. tri and bi modded too pain for my ear. but i'm going to try the soaking in lotion method to soften it

so whose the distro that carries the altec IEMs ?

currently nobody asaik.. and don't tell me now you want to get an IEM? Seems you are on a shopping spree with all the cans, iems, systems you've been asking around. Be careful of your wallet.