yotiao

SGHeadphones Polo Tshirt Design

I think some audio technicas would look better (ie. more futuristic).

IEMs would look best though. A long wire down the side with the 2 driver units across the shoulder.

audio technica's latest production crew tshirts are white in colour

with red "AUDIO TECHNICA" wordings arnd the neck area and a blue AT logo at the top area of the back.

My 2 cents:

For the colour how about 1 lime green (think Lacoste) and 1 white respectively?

Black IMHO opinion is a bit "safe" and boring and with a weather like singapore's, i doubt many people would wanna wear it outdoors. For forumners who prefer a "safe" colour, they can choose white while the adventurous ones can choose green.

I agreed with gfgfmoses on the sizes of the logo, smaller logo on the front and a bigger one with the web link at the back?

And for a logo for the back, how about a sphere that is made up of the different brand names of the headphone manufacturers? (ie.sennheiser...grado...AKG..etc all curl up in different manners to form a sphere) In this way we don't have to ponder on the types of cans which may drag things on for a while?

A suggestion for the slogan, "Hear it your way"....lol don't know if it sounds a bit commercial though. "My headphone cost more than your ipod" is like putting a bullseye on your back and sounds a bit boastful IMHO.

Cheers!

Edited by Nu_Omega

seriously i'll still prefer black :(

nice pic of GS1k, as for the wordings, gota see wat everyone thinks

waiting for you guys to draw something...

i'm using white first cause easier to play around with foreground pics in photoshop.

for the the second round of tshirts done by the lowyat.net folding group, they had a competition where the forummers would design a logo and the final logo was picked by a poll so it was fair and square.

Edited by Roasty

Roasty, that's not crap drawing! LOL! It's pretty good for a computer and a mouse! :))

I think the front looks good! :))

The back can have the http://www.SgHeadphones.net at the back. I think it's an awesome idea!

Anyway, from my experience with the shirt printing, i think the factory allows the colour of the tee vary with the same design.

I propose we come up with a few choices of colours for the crowd? How about that? :))

I'm not sure if anyone think of 'colour-code' ourselves. With Black/White as the main forum tee, 1 colour for IEMs, another for headphones etc etc..

Just a suggestion, don't take it too hard. :grin:

Edited by zonalblitz_audio

Nope, during my last few times with shirt printing, You can choose the varity of colour. No extra charges from them though. :)) It was just the colour of the shirt, not the colour of design.

guys i've saved the tshirt template back and front in a photoshop psd format. whoever wants to try their own design, email me at roasty@gmail.com and i'll send it to you.

I think a logo or words on the left chest is nice with a design at the back. I suggest printing our nick in smaller font/size on the right sleeve too. :)) The weblink can be printed on the rear of the coller.

Why not design a logo? I thought of this sometime back. I suggest 'the word SG' wearing a headphone with the 'word Headphones' below it?

I think should have black and white colours. I prefer black.