yotiao

SGHeadphones Polo Tshirt Design

nice, missed out the my headphones are more expensive than your ipod line though.. lol

Um, if u could incoporate t your nick into the shirt and more design elements at the front, it'll be great.

Btw, can send me the file, i think roasty's offline...

How about this? Really a traditionalist design though. :P

Front:

IPB Image

Back:

IPB Image

aaron-xp, I like your design. White and grey makes it very ipodish. :P You should reduce the font size for the web link and add brackets: ((((((Listen up)))))))

The front: sgHeadphones is a little too big and I prefer it on the left chest and add our forum nicks on the right sleeve to make the tee more personal. If you wear it to meets, it can serve as a form of ID too.

I think brand names and headphone designs should not be included. Don't want to get into trouble with some copyright laws.

Thanks guys. :D Like the nickname idea.

The school swim team once made that, and it looked great.

As for the brand names though, just read a suggestion about a globe of brands, and thought it was interesting. Anyone want's the non-compressed files of my version to edit? :P

That Dude, PM me your email, and you'll get the file.

Edited by aaron-xp

yup, no brandnames pls lol

lotsa legal issues.

the classic and simple 1 lol

IPB Image

IPB Image

Edited by ahdui

I suggest that we loosen up and not use any font that starts with "Times" or has anything to do with "Arial" or "Old". :P

I would second the use of some more "handwritten" fonts, such as the Bradley Hand ITC.

EDIT: Haha, I thought the left ou guys meant was refering to the Tee's left, and not my left. :P

Edited by aaron-xp

Maybe we can also put some cute bear wearing headphones,IEM and earphone..(Mr.W will be very happy about this)

Edited by dle4e_2005

i suggest that there will be a default template for the front.

den members design their own backs and sleeves :)

Let's think of a catchy slogan.

First suggestion:

Listen Up. :P

On the serious note though, I think we should exlude the "My headphones are more expensive than your iPod." really makes yourself a crime-magnet.