Northern Oak

Headphone Prices locally >>please contribute!<<

Guest drumkit82

I've got my SE530PTH at S$600+ and HD280pro at only $200+ at Sim Lim Square first floor, forget whats the unit but its located outside the sim lim square ring, not in the concourse. :rclxms:

my friend is going to singapore this week.. anyone knows where i could buy a pair of Sony MDR-7506 heaphones? how much are they selling it there?

thanks

Does anyone knows where can I buy accessories for sennheiser HD 590:

a. Stero Volume Control for 590. (this is a separate vo control unit which can be connected between your player and headphone to adjust the vol)

b. Headphone holder for 590

Bluetin does sell but I'm not sure if they're demo units available.

yep I need for try first...anyone can tell me HOW? I saw denon singapore website.They don't have headphone products.

Farle (Funan) has the Denon range of headphones. There's the D2000 for audition but the D5000 I guess you'll have to speak with the staff there. But no worries they're really nice people.

Farle (Funan) has the Denon range of headphones. There's the D2000 for audition but the D5000 I guess you'll have to speak with the staff there. But no worries they're really nice people.

hi nofing thanks so much

No problem, but I would think if you were to buy the D5000, bluetin would have the most competitive price for it because they've a Japan branch and would get their stocks from there which is cheaper than local ones.