Northern Oak

Headphone Prices locally >>please contribute!<<

Hung Brothers:

HD650 - $690

HD600 - $480

DT880 - $390

ne one noe the price for koss ksc-35?! didnt spot it newhere no.gif

Mod comment: This model is no longer in production. Somehow, replacement model isn't as good.

Edited by Mackie

Surprisingly enough, I just took an SIA flight and the mid-air duty free shop was selling the HD600 also for $480! I expected it to be much more expensive but its not.

Slumber, as far as i know, Ksc-35's are not available for sale through any shop locally. You have to order them online from KOSS itself.

Sennheiser HD 25-1, Hung's Brother, $330.

hi,

i'll be going to singapore next month, and wondering if i could purchase the audio-techinca w1000 there. on the first page, it's listed as 660. is this still the price and is it readily available? thanks for any help.

Mod answers: Shouldn't make discussion here but I'll oblige. Retrospective sells AT headphones. Call them to find out if your model is available.

Address : 1 Coleman St #02-32 The Adelphi Singapore 179803

Telephone : 65-6338-1232

Edited by Mackie

Price Request for the K240S.Thanks

Mod answers: Call Hung Bros

Hung Bros Electrical Trading

Address : 1 Rochor Canal Rd #03-83 Sim Lim Sq Singapore 188504

Telephone : 6336 9989

Edited by Mackie

The Sony MDR-E888LP's are out of production but sound good especially with amplification. I know it's hard to find them on sale in the local shops.

I've spotted some pairs still on sale at about S$75 at one of the shops in Sim Lim Square, 1st storey. I can't remember which shop so those looking will have to hunt a little there.

Also, I don't remember seeing them on sale at Jade Gift Shop, Shaw Towers when I was there with my ex a few months back.

The Sony MDR-E888LP's are out of production but sound good especially with amplification. I know it's hard to find them on sale in the local shops.

I've spotted some pairs still on sale at about S$75 at one of the shops in Sim Lim Square, 1st storey. I can't remember which shop so those looking will have to hunt a little there.

Also, I don't remember seeing them on sale at Jade Gift Shop, Shaw Towers when I was there with my ex a few months back.

Available at bluetin.com.

MBD - Gardo Bow Pads S$15 per pair happy.gif

Gardo Soft Pads S$15 per pair happy.gif

Note MBD do not have the FLAT Pads no.gif

Edited by Barradio

Koss KSC-75 : $49 @ Hung Bros

Audio Technica ATH-ES5 : $99 @ Hunn Bros

i hav taken a closer look at the KSC-75 today, this let me to thinking if the driver on the KSC-75 has the same catch as the porta-pro rolleyes.gif they look like it can be snaped out of the ear hooks...anyone with the KSC-75 can confirm?

Mod answers: U should raise this query in an existing thread dedicated to KSC75. Yes, the entire clip can be unhinged at the pivot point in the center of the driver. However, this would only occur if it's intentional as the clips of 75 is aluminium and easily bent to fit your ears (like bending those of spectacles) and unlike the 35s' clips that will come unhinged if bent excessively.

Edited by Mackie