Sign in to follow this  
Ahlek

Anyone know where I could go to custom a FlexyRack

Well, actually it's quite simple to do, although i'm not too sure if anyone can custom for you.

There are many combos to try. MDF with steel frame or acrylic shelves and stainless steel (low cost or high cost respectively)

MDF: Go down to Ban Heng Long @ syed alwi near townshed road, buy a large 4'x8' and ask them to cut to your shelf size and they'll drill holes for you too. Cost around $32+ cutting cost

Steel bars and nuts for bolting together can be got from Homely (they have both stainless and normal varieties, and they can cut for you plus machine down one end into a spike for you)

All you need is varnish and time to put it together.

nearly wanted to make one, but got a Queenie rack instead from KEC.

Edited by viix

if you're short of time - you could try to post for a 'job bid' at clubsnap.com under the diy section. plenty of diyers there who help tweak for free out of interest, but I'd suggest you offer to pay.

if you're short of time - you could try to post for a 'job bid' at clubsnap.com under the diy section. plenty of diyers there who help tweak for free out of interest, but I'd suggest you offer to pay.

That sounds like an option. Thanks for the tips.

Just built it over the weekend! Easier than I thought.

All the stuffs could be purchased and customized around Jalan Besar area. Syed Alwi road for MDF board (and customised to specs) and sound damping tar sheet (auto shop), and Kelantan Lane for Rods, nuts and washers.