Sign in to follow this  
atomiccow

Amps fo DAPs

atomiccow : sorry that the sf5pro r still nt there yet, i poped by Jaben just now earlier today to bug for my customs lol.

Qsilver bro: dun forget me when u found extra set of portaphile v2, i might be interested for it too.

@ atomiccow, crossroad,go-vibe is available at jaben but not portatphile.

As for interconnects, talk to unkle wilson. Btw its not about how much it cost then is a decent pair. Its whether you like the sonic signature of certain cables.

@Dui, sure if i happen to find another :D

Appreciate the help. Are these all available at Jaben for testing? I'm going down tmr after school to see if my super.fi 5 pros are in yet. What type of good interconnects are there and about how much would a decent one cost?

SF5pro should be in tomorrow... uncle wilson is reserving 1 for my dad... ask uncle wilson to help you to reserve...

lol... went to their(portaphile) webby last nite n realise the price... haha... so actuallt cannot compare... :doh:

anyway... would still like to try out tt amp... so itz not available in sg rt... hmm...

then may be during some gathering in the future i'll ask around... :blush:

hmmm. a newb question here. what does DAP and DAC stand for?

DAP= Digital Audio Player (e.g. iPods, iAudio, Creative and other assorted brands of MP3 players)

DAC= Digital-to-Analog converter (the circuitry that convert the digital stream from CD's, MP3 players, etc into analogue for playback on headphones and speakers). DAC circuitry can have significant influence on the SQ of the playback.