ahdui

The "Hail to the king" thread

I brought my Vietnamese friend to Jaben to get a pair of IEMs.

So lucky to be at the right place at the right time..

I HEARD THE KING! (my wife heard it too! :grin: )

I've Heard The King!!

Omg i think i went to headphone paradise and saw many babes there.. Leather boots, short skirts... okie lets not deviate too much =p

Amazing Soundstage, was i listening to speakers or a pair of headphones ? those who say headphones cant have decent soundstage that guy can go fly kite after listening to the King, Deep and well controlled bass, Warm and realistic Vocals, Accurate timbre on the highs. Wad can i say this pair of headphones is absolutely Ubber !!! okie maybe ubber and godlike are understatements when it comes to the King.

When the King sings, we mortals must listen =x

finally u re-appear from the lurking scenes u r hiding for a long time lol.

its time u save up for portaphile v2 lol.

Definitely Man! The portaphile is a great upgrade i must say. Anyway nice meeting you guys there just now. I had a lot of fun today =]

My friend (aka Apologectic Gecko) and I headed down the Jaben yesterday to try out the Orpheus. This might be the only chance in our lives that we could hear the Orpheus after all.

It was great meeting fellow sgheadphones members. (Hey there Ahdui :P). Uncle Wilson was as usual really warm and friendly and made us feel right at home. Thanks for another great time at your shop!

The Orpheus sounds downright amazing. My only regret was that I couldn't listen to all the songs I wanted to (some of them were in MP3 format), but its ok, I only got 10 minutes anyway.

All hail the king!

Argh! I gotta hear them one day....But I've got my A levels to worry about now...ZZZ....I'll love to get my hands on one of those in the near future!

It was a wonderful experience!

Despite our very limited sources (an SLCT820 and my lowly laptop's soundcard lineout), the Orpheus sounded stunning!

I can't imagine how much it will scale with a proper setup!

All hail the king!