Sign in to follow this  
mr rabbit

2.1 PC speaker advice

How much does Aego-M costs now?

And where can I get it?

Thanks!

don't know how much does it cost now, but you can get them at sim lim square first floor, the shop name i recalled was city electronics as they told me they were the sole distributor here.

aego m is great but it lacks a front headfone jack

v troublesome if u want to switch to headfone :(

Yeah, look around some other forums, the headphone jack is at the subwoofer, damn troublesome if I want to switch to headphone, espically to watch movies at night.

don't know how much does it cost now, but you can get them at sim lim square first floor, the shop name i recalled was city electronics as they told me they were the sole distributor here.

Ooh thanks.

But heard the price is still around the $360 range, think no money now, saving up now.

Might just go for used home system speakers, but still need to buy power amp or intergrated amp to drive speakers.

IT show is coming.. i am looking for a 2.1 speakers as well.. watch movies and listen to music most of the time instead of gaming.. now using altec lansing 2.1 (forgot the model, the speaker base is round, is it atp3?) but will give it to my mom.. hopefully can get a value for money 1.. below 100 or 100+.. preferably with a headphone jack.. any advise? thanks..

For your budget, you might want to try the Logitech X230, which cost 69, or you could try DiVoom's series

Edited by sHaRkKaE

i'm now using the klipsch 2.1 and i like it alot. i used to use the nEar 06 but i feel that it lacks in certain areas for some genres of music (eg. rock / metal / electronic). it didn't have the oomph tho it (nEars) provided superior clarity. it is truly a monitor speaker. not quite meant for general use. IMHO.

For your budget, you might want to try the Logitech X230, which cost 69, or you could try DiVoom's series

I listened the Logitech X-230 in Alpha Wave, Sim Lim 6th storey, frankly speaking, I was amazed with the sound :) The vocal is very good for the price, thick and warm, and the bass is very big, need to reduced the bass on the subwoofer (there is bass volume control on the subwoofer), to make it sounds natural. But for the price, I think it sounds very good!!! :D Must try for those looking for sub SGD 100.- PC speaker.