Sign in to follow this  
Guest fantasyrulz

dilemma which to buy.. IEM or can...

Another thing, the PSP may not have enough volume (voltage swing) to be loud enough for the cans. I'm using MS1 on my PSP and I have to use it at near max volume. An amp would help. :)

i dont quite understand how a ipod works "putting songs into ipod" i need to convert into another format just to fit the ipod by then the quality will drop..

the normal way is to drop your mp3s into itunes and sync with the ipod when connected. If it is in other formats, wma/ogg/flac, reconversion is necessary.

when i try my nano and psp i find that my psp sounds better ?? lol :helpsmilie: funny

Like I said in my previous post, PSPs have this great "3D" reverberation effect on the music. Great for the supplied buds and casual listening I guess. But overly done just like those PC soundcard DSP that gives "3D sound" effects.

Guest fantasyrulz

is the psp really that bad? i have not own any gd DAPs yet... but may get one soon.

still i find that my psp sounds better then my ipod even if my music is encoded well.

"wave highest setting from cd ripped"

comparing my psp with ipod using some techno songs and found that the psp sounds more natural to me.

i think lastly is still up to ur own ears...

if u really want good quality music get a PCDP.

took my um1 to sch.. fail to impress much.. they say it sound nORMAL...

said that i waste alot of money...

singaporeansz.......

took my um1 to sch.. fail to impress much.. they say it sound nORMAL...

said that i waste alot of money...

singaporeansz.......

Lol... fail to impress one of my frens also.... he said sound normal too... din let my other frens test it, as they r nt interested in these....

YA lor...most of my frens also said i waste lots of money...

But ...well..so far... i haven heard any under $200 earphone beat my um1 le... Luving my UM1 days after days... on the ldm+ after burned it

IEM need to be used after sometime before 1 will fall in love with in... mental burn in will set in after about a week of usage...

Guest fantasyrulz

donno why but i feel that um1 with amp sounds not um1 anymore...

its like a um2 less powerful.

still getting used to my um1...

hope that i can get used to it haha

so far i only tried canal and headphones. haven really used IEM yet, except using a shure e2c for a month. hmmmm... looks like 1 day i should go try some out.

so far i only tried canal and headphones. haven really used IEM yet, except using a shure e2c for a month. hmmmm... looks like 1 day i should go try some out.

Shure e2c is an iem pal.

yup. that's why i used the word except. but never really used it, maybe once? twice? so i still dont have a clear idea how IEM sounds.