Sign in to follow this  
replay

JPOP Recommendations

Try tis J-pop group~

Love Psychedelico

平川地一丁目 - 海風は時を越えて :cans:

i wonder why no one ever mentions do as infinity, though they broke up, but still worth listening....

The quality of their recordings is abysmal, making their albums unlistenable on higher resolution systems. Still, I like them quite a bit and second the recommendation.

Love Psychedelico has a very refreshing sound, and the recording quality is much better than DAI's.

No Luna Sea, Mai Kuraki or Hamasaki Ayumi fans?

Luna sea is long gone, loved their old songs, the most famouse 1 being i for u. I liked Ayumi's old songs but not her new 1s. But i'm not implying that her current songs are inferior to her old 1s, on the other hand her vocals are much better and the songs are much more complex. But her style right now doesnt really match me. Out of her new songs, i only liked heaven and Will.

I'm however a Momusu fan. Yes anyone can diss their vocals as weak and sorts but i see them more as an entertainment artist where they entertain you thru theur songs and visually as well. Well they have a new single which is nice and abit corny (talking about world peace and stuff).

Aruiteru their 31st single.

http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/...pid-1004509133/

I recommend the single V version as their PV is really nice.

Koda Kumi - Yume no uta/Futari de

http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/...pid-1004491555/

Not her most recent single, but to me this is her best ever ballad. These 2 songs are both A-side single as they have the same melody/scores but played using different music instruments and has 2 different sets of lyrics.

Maybe you should try some of those not available in SG easily JPOP. For me I love Japanese Anime OSTs so must of my japanese songs originate from there. For now listening to KOTOKO new CD Uzu-maki.

Any comments on Ayumi's latest album, Secret, and Mika Nakashima's The End?

Any comments on Ayumi's latest album, Secret, and Mika Nakashima's The End?

Hi,

I'm an avid Ayumi fan, i was a tad disappointed with her latest album. If i'm to recommend, I'll probably say Ayu's early albums are much better. My fav is LOVEppears Album, I just love all the songs, also try her debut album, A Song For XX.

As for Secrets, only Bluebird is good....if you all are looking for a good Jpop album, try 'First Message' by Ayaka

For Mika Nakashima, i only got her 'LOVE' album which is her 2nd, i like the hit , 雪の華 (Snow's Flower)

My favourite J-Pop:

Two-Mix - Just Communication, True Navigation, White Reflection. (Song from GUNDAM WING)

MOVE - Blazin' Beat, Rage Your Dream (Song from Initial-D)

相川七瀬 Aikawa Nanase - Second album: Paradox

Hi,

I'm an avid Ayumi fan, i was a tad disappointed with her latest album. If i'm to recommend, I'll probably say Ayu's early albums are much better. My fav is LOVEppears Album, I just love all the songs, also try her debut album, A Song For XX.

As for Secrets, only Bluebird is good....if you all are looking for a good Jpop album, try 'First Message' by Ayaka

For Mika Nakashima, i only got her 'LOVE' album which is her 2nd, i like the hit , 雪の華 (Snow's Flower)

Second that! Ayaka's Full Album is great. Been listening to her singles all the while. So when First Message came out, I made a move for it. I beleive and Start to 0 as well as Real Voice are all some great tracks.

Maybe you should try some of those not available in SG easily JPOP. For me I love Japanese Anime OSTs so must of my japanese songs originate from there. For now listening to KOTOKO new CD Uzu-maki.

Btw, when i looked at your post, i was thinking when did i ever post this? Cause our avatar seem a little similar...haha

Lol looks similar yet not similar . Haruhi Rules. Love the song sang by the VA too

U want any of the haruhi songs or even sound effects, can PM me. I bought all of them...haha....I'am an insane haruhi fan.

Im looking for the CD itself hehehe. Want to collect them

Need help? I know where to get them. PM me or add me to ur MSN...

recommendations from me(in this order):

The Brilliant Green

Chage & Aska

Mr Children

Himuro Kyosuke

Fumiya Fujii

and not to mention so many others like Laruku, Luna Sea(more for jrock than jpop), Glay, etc etc ........