Sign in to follow this  
Kube

best 8 gb player...

Lol. Anyway...creative players don't support lossless...do they?! Otherwise I'm forced to reconsider...

yeah, tats why flash memory DAP has been banging e market rite now.. I wonder how much could they shrunk those memory chips so tat we could get 20GB Nano!! now tats wat im saying :party::party:

Im a capacity freak but nevertheless alws on a go, rough ones :dance::dance:

They make 63Gig (or was it 64gig?) flash drives now for use in computers, but they cost a few thousand bucks a piece. It might take another year or two until the prices come down. We'll be able to get hybrid computers with both magnetic HDD and solid-state HDDs very soon. They were compared by Microsoft at a conference just very recently. (http://www.samsung.com/Products/HardDiskDr..._0000117556.htm)

I saw those new Creative prices in the papers today. They seem kind of...desperate.

I have a feeling they're loosing its grip on the market. This can only be a good thing because they'll be forced to come out with even better products!

Edited by milkpowder

Guest Cruise

I have a feeling they're loosing its grip on the market. This can only be a good thing because they'll be forced to come out with even better products!

They do have better products.. its just tat their design don't appeal as compared to ipod's designs which took years to develop them..

I tot Ipod saved apple's arse!! haha!!