Sign in to follow this  
Rameish

Tubes/Valves for Sale

4 matched sets of Svetlana EL34 (Matched Quad) @ S$120 per quad.

24 pieces of Mullard CV4003 (aka 12AU7) @ S$50 per tube

4 pieces of Mullard CV4003 (used) @ S$35 per tube

8 pieces RCA 12BH7A @ S$30 per tube

8 pieces Philips 12BH7A @ S$40 per tube

12 pieces Ei 12AX7 @ S$20 per tube

I do an inventory and list more soon. I have 12AT7. 6DJ8 etc but can't remember the quantity right now - let me do an inventory check again.

Sorry no Sylvania 12AT7WA. Esp the 3 mica versions. These military tubes were once cheap but now everybody wants them for low microphonic characteristics. I only have a pair of Mullards of 12AT7 spec.

I'm really not a tube dealer just was once a tube fanatic - when I liked a particular tube I would just buy in bulk because I know they won't be around the same time next year.

Unless you're looking for a particular type of sound stick with tested new stuff. Then when you become an old hand you can try some NOS - but pelase be aware that even old hands get burnt. I once had a Swiss company send me 20 pcs of Mullards (they were labled and boxed as Mullards). When I told them they were Tungsram tubes made in Hungary by looking at the plate structure and relabled they immediately appologised and gave me a full refund (60 days later). Besides it didn't have other Mullard markings. Becareful.

Bump.

Just trying my luck are the used Mullards CV4003 still available? Any chance of a discount, might want to take 2 pieces.

Hi Rameish,

Am keen on your Mullard CV4003..will pick up from you later today. wink.gif

i am keen for any tubes that are compatable with the mg head otl (first edition)

Iconic,

Could you tell me what tubes are those?

12AX7 ~ 12AU7, 12AU7WA, 5751, CV4003(4), CV491, CV4053, 5814A, 5963, ECC82, ECC802S, ECC83S, 7058, 7729, 7319, 7316, (JG)6189.

Edited by N@Z

EL84 output (power) tubes and 5751 input tube. I'm not sure of the compatiable tubes or their correct type. N@Z probably has a better idea.

thanks,

peter

Sorry didn't want to crap on the thread so I put my comments into your post.

The Output tubes (shorter) are as per indicated above & the power tubes (taller) are the EL84 or 6BQ5. I think 7189A, CV2975, 6CH6, EL821 can also be used.

Edited by N@Z

Bump & also wanting to find out whether you have found any other tubes for sale.