Sign in to follow this  
listener

Panasonic RP-HTX7 Headphones

Hey guys! Think this is the best place to ask, when is this headphone (Panasonic RP-HTX7) coming to Singapore? And where can I buy it? Anyone got clues? :helpsmilie: Acc. to Hardwarezone, its supposed to reach our shores soon... Really wanna get it cause my earphones just spoilt <_<

Hey guys! Think this is the best place to ask, when is this headphone (Panasonic RP-HTX7) coming to Singapore? And where can I buy it? Anyone got clues? :helpsmilie: Acc. to Hardwarezone, its supposed to reach our shores soon... Really wanna get it cause my earphones just spoilt <_<

No clue. They're only available in Japan at the moment.

lol i KNOW! that's why i can't wait to get my hands on them! eh.. rapier, actually... i AM planning to get the green one :P

Please update asap Mr. Stereo Electronics! sorry ah dunno who u are cause i noob to this forum :grin:

Hi Guys,

I saw 2 sets at Shaw Tower in one of the electronics shop. A green and a black!!! Guess how much????

SGD 87.00 only!!!!

Hope it helps! Cheers

Hi Guys,

I saw 2 sets at Shaw Tower in one of the electronics shop. A green and a black!!! Guess how much????

SGD 87.00 only!!!!

Hope it helps! Cheers

THAT IS CHEAP.

Too bad I'm not in Singapore. LOL.

Hi Guys,

SGD 87.00 only!!!!

Hope it helps! Cheers

:doh: arguh...crap, I'm about to pull the trigger for custom molds for my Westones and now my life just got a little harder in terms of choices :P

Haha rapier have fun choosing man! i'm not too sure bout custom molds though cause i'm really noob at this headphones thing! this panasonic cans gonna be my first pair! hope the other audiophiles here can help you out!

:P Too late, I got my molds done, so won't be getting them (for the time being anyway :P ). Interestingly, I think saw these cans today on my way to school (I was listening to my huge ATH-M20s today, so mine still biggest :P ):blink: This girl at Harbourfront (She's from my school I think since we got off at the same place) had the white (cream?) coloured version, looks pretty good, though I have no idea how that sounds

oh btw listener, the molds I'm talking about are basically impressions of your ears. What it does is that the company will build a shell in which you stick your earphones (Westone UM1s in my case, strictly speaking they are called IEMs :P ). What you get is a earphones that fits you perfectly, though the cost can seem scary especially for a someone new to this (it cost more than my UM1s)

Edited by rapier84

IPB Image

sorry aron and jaben i need a headphone urgently...my akgk26 broke

OK here is the first impression(testing in shop):

-Bass is a abit weaker compare to the AKGK26P

-Comfy wise was miles away from the AKGK26P i feel very comfy with this head phones

-seem alittle more difficult to drive compared to the AKGK26P i need my amp postion to be at 1/2 compared to AKGK26P only need 1/4 eunff

-Very much bigger compare to the tiny AKGK26P

Brought it home(using it on the way home)

-It is really Really win AKGK26P in comfort it so much more comfy

12 hrs of burn in+more impressions

-Bass has tighten up but it still weaker compare to AKGK26P

-But what you get back is a wider sound stage,take S.H.E <<Bu Xiang zhang da >> for example the cymbals have become clearer.

Edited by speedknight

alright! speedknight, care to give us a review of what you think about rp-htx7 headphones? especially compared to the akg k26p.

Noob question of the day: does this headphone need amps? If so, can recommend any cheap and rather good one for this headphones?

Nice review Speedknight! Can you PM me where you got it and how much it was for? Any can more people contribute like places to buy this thing? afterall this thread IS asking for WHERE to buy it! Thanks alot!

Noob question of the day: does this headphone need amps? If so, can recommend any cheap and rather good one for this headphones?

Nice review Speedknight! Can you PM me where you got it and how much it was for? Any can more people contribute like places to buy this thing? afterall this thread IS asking for WHERE to buy it! Thanks alot!

the answer is in this thread itself jest you can drive the phones without the amps np "amping" is just dure to personal pref cheers....SE ar i tihnk i need my interconeect to be change will drop by one day