viconte

Westone ES2 cable yellowish?

Hi guys, any owners of ES2, who opted for the clear cable, does your cable turn yellowish after a period of time? I am deciding between clear or the black cable.... hope to hear what owners of ES2 with clear cables have to say :grin:

AFAIK, Westone sells replacement cable for ES2 in 4 different colors, clear (default), brown, black and beige. I wonder if there's any other colors available for ES2 cable? :unsure:

Edited by kyaw

Im thinking of black cable + neon red :) Am thinking of clear cable too, so will like your opinions

Any idea how much the cable costs? ^_^

Do not go for the clear one as it will turn yellowish like mine.I think one cable replacement set costs between SGD40+ & SGD60.

heheh well my sensaphonics cable turned yellowish too, but you should be happy no? That means it has aged and enough burned in perhaps haha. It should sound a lot more mature than a crystal brand new cables haha.

If got cash, might as well go for custom artwork.. after dump in so much money, a little more might not appear to be too demanding for our wallets.. :) how i wish the ES2 offer will last til end of the year... Hai~

viconte: looking forward to see how ur ES2 will look.. :)

Edited by Exloser

If got cash, might as well go for custom artwork

yeah, except that there really isn't anything nice to put on it!

thread hijack: anyone has any more ideas for the artwork?

Candy blue colour.

IPB Image

Now i can see the colour surface of the Singapore flag of my ES2 start to peel off :cry: and they have turned yellowish too.

Any idea how to salvage it?

And candy blue is nice :lust:

Edited by Braxton

i dont know about the cables. but regarding the peeling off of the artwork surface, if it was no fault of yours, i think you should contact Westone about it. send them some pictures and see what they say. perhaps they will attribute that to common wear, but it would be a most unsatisfactory answer.

Now i can see the colour surface of the Singapore flag of my ES2 start to peel off :cry: and they have turned yellowish too.

Any idea how to salvage it?

And candy blue is nice :lust:

Can post some pictures on this? Thinking of going custom too.. but if the peeling is really bad then maybe I should just get a clear custom mold..