Sign in to follow this  
sky140885

Shure Service Centre in Singapore

yes two solid two years. I bought a Shure E2C from Audio Performance in Sim Lim Square and it failed on me ( wire snapped) after a year plus of use. Just send it down to local service center with invoice and you will get the warranty service. Pretty fast and swift service. Takes only 1 week to service it and back with a brand new pair.

I am really not "shure" if u can get a warranty for wire snapped :unsure:

Usually warranty (Limited) will cover things like faulty driver, one-side no sound, unbalanced output, things like that but wire snap? If its user fault, still can get warranty? Interesting......

I am really not "shure" if u can get a warranty for wire snapped :unsure:

Usually warranty (Limited) will cover things like faulty driver, one-side no sound, unbalanced output, things like that but wire snap? If its user fault, still can get warranty? Interesting......

That's will depend on the customer service personnel & how u put to word.

Honestly, it takes a damn lot of damage to kill a pair of Shures. As long as they haven't been set on fire or anything, Shure would likely replace it. Hell, my old pair of E5s survived being dragged outside a car door at 60km/h.

just checking, if shures sg will repair shures bought from earphonesolutions.com ? which is still under warranty.

I don't think the loclal service center will service the earphone free-of-charge for you since you bought it overseas. Probably they will have to charge a fee for shipment and handling. You will need to contact Shure directly by mail or phone and send it over to US. Take around 3-4 weeks to get it back.

Edited by koljaho

Would everyone please stop posting unsubstantiated claims. All Shure earphones come with a WORLDWIDE warranty. My E5's were bought from earphonesolutions. They've only failed on my once but I was able to get it repaired in HONG KONG.

ANY AUTHORIZED SHURE SERVICE CENTER WILL REPAIR YOUR EARPHONE FREE OF CHARGE AS LONG AS IT IS WITHIN WARRANTY AND THE FAILURE ISN'T CAUSED BY THE USER. Be it in Kathmandu or Timbuktu, they will repair it.

Edited by absolut

:innocent: absolut, are you absolutely shure about this?

I called SHURE SINGAPORE AT OUTRAM ROAD and they said THEY WILL SERVICE ONLY LOCAL SETS WITH LOCAL WARRANTY AND THAT if you bought yours outside singapore you MUST SEND TO HK.

just to clarify things.. hehe

:innocent: absolut, are you absolutely shure about this?

I called SHURE SINGAPORE AT OUTRAM ROAD and they said THEY WILL SERVICE ONLY LOCAL SETS WITH LOCAL WARRANTY AND THAT if you bought yours outside singapore you MUST SEND TO HK.

just to clarify things.. hehe

gosh. i'm going give up on the hassle of trying to contact them and asking if they'll warrant my shures.. thankfully i got myself a UM1 now :mellow:

gosh. i'm going give up on the hassle of trying to contact them and asking if they'll warrant my shures.. thankfully i got myself a UM1 now :mellow:

I believe Shure Singapore won't service the earphones bought overseas. I wanted to get my Shure E5c cables replaced and I was asked to send it to Hong Kong. Most probably their international service centre is based in HK. As for the rest I'm not too sure either..