Sign in to follow this  
ablaze

adhoc..

eh. enough ass kissing. you didn't have to edit your signature, your member title, AND your avatar to worship me you know. wink.gif

you really wanna be a moderator ah? its not that fun yknow sleep.gif

ohmy.gifblink.gifhuh.gifunsure.gifconsole.gifwink.gif

LOL lol.giflol.giflol.gif

I think our forum has more than enough moderators given itssmall size.

Ok, I seriously think his new avatar sux.. adhoc .. ur 880 avatar can kick its ass anytime man rolleyes.gif

Edited by Blues

should we bar all men's photos on site ? only photos of nice and pretty gals', cans and hi-fi equipment are allowed in here. wink.gifhappy.gifbiggrin.gif

LOL! laugh.gif

adhoc likes the Kim jong guy in his avatar?? blink.gif

Interesting.. lol.giflol.giflol.gif !!

oh...would then be the man (or men) that you are against ? I always wish that this place is safe as heaven for us to mingle, have fun and share ideas together. Of course, my guess is that 99% of the supporters here are men, and therefore common interest in ladies is taken for granted. wink.gif

hee hee hee... like the one I use in my avatar, tee? biggrin.gif

YES....YES....Blues, you always spot-on. I have been keeping my saliva from dripping, seeing avatar of yours and Oak's, and N@Z's previous choice (has she left him for the frenchman biggrin.gif ). Again, no heard feeling, as the whole purpose of mingling here is to share common interests and thoughts......please remember, life is short, enjoy while you can...with cans of course. wink.gif

Oh...matbon... you mean that hobby or habit is prevailing in this community ? wink.gif

whoa.. just discovered his thread.

sorry all, was a bit disconnected from the world cos i was split between desoldering my dt880 and detaching my lips from ablaze's ass. tongue.gif

lol.gif

anyway, no lah ablaze.. i am not trying to sar kar you or anything.. serious! i have a long way to go before i think i am even qualified to apply for mod-manship.

really, i just think that this kim jong thing is the funniest thing i've come up with in a long time.

imagine how we could like freak out all our american forum friends by bowing down periodically and worshipping our 'great leader'.. lol.gif

could have put kim jong adhoc .. rolleyes.gif It sounds better wink.gif

but ah it's up to u

Back to the girlie stuff, could someone please explain why no girl wears hot pant that is low cut, meaning you could see the hairline split and full exposure of her leggy asset as well ? Isn't this the best avatar to post if you could find one ? Am waiting Oak's help on this......for Sandy of course. wink.gif